Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

NBA weighs flopping penalties

I'll believe it when I see it. Remembering what the Bulls got away with, and what the Pistons got away with, and what Boston got/gets away with, I can only imagine the kinds of calls that will go the Heat's way if they end up winning the championship.

They barely get any calls against them now. If they win a championship? Might as well just take a few years off until Wade has a career-ending injury.

For me, the most stupid rule is when Wade acts like if he is going to shoot, draws the defender to jump and bumps straight into him and gets the call. It is more like an offensive foul than a shooting foul. Bull****

I hate charges. Durant driving to the basket and all of a sudden battier steps in front of him.

Westbrook had got a foul from bosh the other night by stepping in front of him in mid court while bosh was running to get back on D.

For me, the most stupid rule is when Wade acts like if he is going to shoot, draws the defender to jump and bumps straight into him and gets the call. It is more like an offensive foul than a shooting foul. Bull****

They actually stopped calling those this season.

Really NBA? After the damn year 15 years flopping has been in the game? Really? KISS MY Mother*****ing ass.

No they didn't.

Wade was doing that all the way.

It makes sense when it looks like the shooter is actually hit by the defender going back down.

But sometimes it's just so obvious that the shooter is bumping into the defender.

They shouldn't make more rules on officiating because Stern will screw the NBA up even more. My advise: Shut up, deal with it, and keep playing. If teams whine about calls and non-calls, less chance of them of winning it all and gettin screwed over by the reffs. Thats what i learned about the NBA. Screw with Stern or reffs, they will screw the player and the team up.

• Upvote 1