Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Dwightmare

Oh. Good. If anything will convince Dwight to stick around, it'll be a book like this written by a local author before he's even gone. Awesome.

Oh. Good. If anything will convince Dwight to stick around, it'll be a book like this written by a local author before he's even gone. Awesome.

It's pretty obvious he's trying to drive D12 away. He's been hating on him since the beginning of last season.

It's pretty obvious he's trying to drive D12 away. He's been hating on him since the beginning of last season.

Right? So tired of this. Hate on him AFTER he's gone. Right now, he's STILL ON THE FRIGGIN' TEAM.

I think his motivation is publicity. I miss Povtak

Whatever happened to Povtak? He was a good writer.

He's still around. Right now, in regards to Magic coverage, he writes from time to time for Fox Sports Florida.

Just finished Dwightmare. Here's my initial summary:

1. The book is a capturing and retelling of the last year's drama around Dwight with the obvious OS commentary, which often reads like Entertainment News.

2. Dwight is a guy that wants to win, be popular and have fun. His avoidance of conflict based around these values makes him a big diva and unprofessional at times.

3. Otis is loyal and seemed to be a great boss, especially to SVG. His downfall was his poorly built team in recent years, as well as his refusal to call into account the deficiencies in SVG as a coach.

4. SVG is a relentless worker and coach, demanding excellence. However, his inability to manage and navigate relationships was his eventual downfall.

5. The future of Dwight is unclear, though the OS believes Dwight will be traded this summer.

Just finished Dwightmare. Here's my initial summary:

1. The book is a capturing and retelling of the last year's drama around Dwight with the obvious OS commentary, which often reads like Entertainment News.

2. Dwight is a guy that wants to win, be popular and have fun. His avoidance of conflict based around these values makes him a big diva and unprofessional at times.

3. Otis is loyal and seemed to be a great boss, especially to SVG. His downfall was his poorly built team in recent years, as well as his refusal to call into account the deficiencies in SVG as a coach.

4. SVG is a relentless worker and coach, demanding excellence. However, his inability to manage and navigate relationships was his eventual downfall.

5. The future of Dwight is unclear, though the OS believes Dwight will be traded this summer.

Huh - I actually agree with a lot of that.