• Thunder in 4
    • Thunder in 5
    • Thunder in 6
    • Thunder in 7
    • Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7

This is why I was nervous about having the OKC Thunder in the NBA Finals instead of the Spurs. Half of their plays are one on one with nearly no other play set to kick out to on drives. Their free throws shooting percentage is getting low (choking). Durant doesn't look like he wants it more than LeBron AT ALL.

Of course I counted the 6 points that the refs gave to the Heat. Especially the blown out of bounds call that hit the back of the backboard. To add to that, Thabo Sefolosha was fouled by wade on his steal/dunk.

This was 90 percent on the Thunder. They play with NO SENSE OF URGENCY. They play "hard enough" but not hard enough build a large lead and keep it. The Thunder as a whole look like Miami from last season. They don't know how to play off of each other. It seems to me that they take their free throws for granted. They feel that they can turn it on at any moment when the moment is always going to be "NOW". They only play hard at the last minutes winding down the game.

Harden, Westbrook, and Durant look like are great one on one players however, they aren't fully polished on the euro-step, the floater, double crosses, step backs, and turnarounds. Durant played horrible to end the game. Durant played with the demeanor that the match was all but lost. Durant missed a simple catch on a pass and made another play for the ball on the possession after that resulted in a turnover.

The Heat are getting points in the paint, grabbing offensive boards, taking charges, MAKING THEIR THREES, ~~~~~BANKING SHOTS~~~~, and making their free throws. They are simply doing whatever it takes.

The Thunder have been an utter disappoint to me in the past 2 games.

I CAN NOT BARE TO WATCH LEBRON JAMES WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. I JUST CAN'T. HOWEVER...HOWEVER...I'm going to give LEBRON, Yes...LEBRON JAMES CREDIT.

HE IS PLAYING LIKE A WINNER RIGHT NOW.

In addition to what I've seen, Westbrook is disappointing me. Russell Westbrook missed critical easy mid range shots. He has lost complete confidence in his shooting from inside and beyond the arc.

Derek Fisher is only impacts the game when the Thunder are leading. Thabo Selfolosha needs to fuse with Derek Fisher. The Thunder are in desperate need for someone to counterbalance the ridiculous three point shooting by Shane Battier. So far, Thabo Selfolosha has and probably always will be an unreliable three point shooter (except against the Magic).

If you had the choice to decide whether to place two players on the Thunder into a cauldron full of boiling water, most likely, you would place Perkins and Ibaka there. They are just getting cooked by Wade and Lebron. Nick Collison? Don't want to talk about it.

There is no doubt that every point is crucial in the NBA finals. Every possession, every pass, every drive, every loose ball; every motion of the ball and your body is precious to this instant. It all comes down to this moment. No one knows the unfathomable future so you, the Thunder, have to draw the timeline.

COME ON OKC

This is why I was nervous about having the OKC Thunder in the NBA Finals instead of the Spurs. Half of their plays are one on one with nearly no other play set to kick out to on drives. Their free throws shooting percentage is getting low (choking). Durant doesn't look like he wants it more than LeBron AT ALL.

Of course I counted the 6 points that the refs gave to the Heat. Especially the blown out of bounds call that hit the back of the backboard. To add to that, Thabo Sefolosha was fouled by wade on his steal/dunk.

This was 90 percent on the Thunder. They play with NO SENSE OF URGENCY. They play "hard enough" but not hard enough build a large lead and keep it. The Thunder as a whole look like Miami from last season. They don't know how to play off of each other. It seems to me that they take their free throws for granted. They feel that they can turn it on at any moment when the moment is always going to be "NOW". They only play hard at the last minutes winding down the game.

Harden, Westbrook, and Durant look like are great one on one players however, they aren't fully polished on the euro-step, the floater, double crosses, step backs, and turnarounds. Durant played horrible to end the game. Durant played with the demeanor that the match was all but lost. Durant missed a simple catch on a pass and made another play for the ball on the possession after that resulted in a turnover.

The Heat are getting points in the paint, grabbing offensive boards, taking charges, MAKING THEIR THREES, ~~~~~BANKING SHOTS~~~~, and making their free throws. They are simply doing whatever it takes.

I CAN NOT BARE TO WATCH LEBRON JAMES WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. I JUST CAN'T. HOWEVER...HOWEVER...I'm going to give LEBRON, Yes...LEBRON JAMES CREDIT.

Agree with the bolded part. To me, as I said before, OKC is clearly the most talented group of individuals. Just like Miami last year, they think they can turn it on at any time and win the game.

If they play as a group, there is no doubt in my mind that they will win. Right now, they are not playing as a group.

Agree with the bolded part. To me, as I said before, OKC is clearly the most talented group of individuals. Just like Miami last year, they think they can turn it on at any time and win the game.

If they play as a group, there is no doubt in my mind that they will win. Right now, they are not playing as a group.

I think the Heat's defensive strategy and execution has a lot to do with it as well.

That definitely was a charge on LeBron when he jumped through Durant.

Westbrook failing to deliver again.

Bron made his FT's when he needed them.

Bosh is playing like Pau Gasol.

Eh.

Right on.

At this point I'm wondering how the refs are mentally impacting the Thunder's execution. A 5th foul early in the game, a blown call under 3 minutes of a closed game, an obvious blown call on a game deciding play.

All that said, these Thunder are probably being exposed as mentally not ready, and they lack the 3pt shooting the Mavs had to handle the Heat. I honestly didn't know how they were gonna make 3s when they needed them at the end of the game unless KD was gonna make them. Is he even consistent enough shooting 3s?

This is looking more and more like Lebron's 1st title, of course after putting together a super team and all that has come with it.

I better find some other sports related thing to root for if the Thunder don't pull themselves together :chairshot:

If you had the choice to decide whether to place two players on the Thunder into a cauldron full of boiling water, most likely, you would place Perkins and Ibaka there. They are just getting cooked by Wade and Lebron. Nick Collison? Don't want to talk about it.

There is no doubt that every point is crucial in the NBA finals. Every possession, every pass, every drive, every loose ball; every motion of the ball and your body is precious to this instant. It all comes down to this moment. No one knows the unfathomable future so you, the Thunder, have to draw the timeline.

COME ON OKC

Or you could just grab Pop and make him yell at this Thunder. Is it me or Scotty is a bit soft?

Not a good day for humankind (or for my mental sanity for that matter).

I'm calling it right now OKC wins 3 straight

I can only hope you're right!

Team doesn't have a reliable 3pt game and their defense today allowed too much Chalmers and Battier

Miami role players have been amazing (Chalmers and Battier) while Harden and Ibaka have been sub-par

Who woulda thunk it?