• Thunder in 4
    • Thunder in 5
    • Thunder in 6
    • Thunder in 7
    • Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7

Who would you rather build your team around, Durant, Dwight or Lebron?

Durant is so mentally tough at the right moments. Early in the game, every time the Heat were about to run away with it, he made a bucket. I am very jealous right now of OKC and the quality of superstar the have.

Durant with no hesitation.

Heat won but horrible refs again for both sides

Agree on the bad calls on both sides, but I don't get why they can review an out of bounds call and change it but they can't see an obvious block. They ended up giving 2 points to the Heat.

And that last no call when Lebron clearly fouled Durant was just too bad and critical. Is basically game 2 of the ECF again when they swallowed the whistle and the Heat won.

The refs basically bailed out Lebron on his distraction.

I'm disappointed now because the Thunder have put themselves in a very bad position of losing the HCA going for 3 in MIA. From their perspective, they wasted too many possessions on jumpers, missed too much in the first half, and committed some dumb fouls.

I can only hope they quickly mature and adjust. Having to watch the divas celebrate, the ESPN love fest, the parade.. I will just have to get away from sports news for a while.

Without rooting for any specific team, they have played 2 competitive games. 4th quarter yesterday was an offensive shootout for the ages.

I still don't understand why OKC went for the tie leaving the Heat time of the clock. If I am Brooks, I design a play for KD to shoot a 3 (he was on fire, hitting his last 3 in a row) or a 2 with no time remaining.

Without rooting for any specific team, they have played 2 competitive games. 4th quarter yesterday was an offensive shootout for the ages.

I still don't understand why OKC went for the tie leaving the Heat time of the clock. If I am Brooks, I design a play for KD to shoot a 3 (he was on fire, hitting his last 3 in a row) or a 2 with no time remaining.

The way Lebron got distracted, KD had a chance for a relatively easy basket. That might be the reason.

The way Lebron got distracted, KD had a chance for a relatively easy basket. That might be the reason.

Still...even if he makes it, its a tied game with 7 seconds left. The way they were shooting, I would go for the win and demoralize the Heat for the rest of the series. But only to shoot with 3/2 seconds on the clock, not more. Don't give them the chance to win it back.

Still...even if he makes it, its a tied game with 7 seconds left. The way they were shooting, I would go for the win and demoralize the Heat for the rest of the series. But only to shoot with 3/2 seconds on the clock, not more. Don't give them the chance to win it back.

Would have been great.

Refs are really playing for the Heat tonight!

That definitely was a charge on LeBron when he jumped through Durant.

Westbrook failing to deliver again.

Bron made his FT's when he needed them.

Bosh is playing like Pau Gasol.

Eh.

It looks like the team with the less firepower is winning again

Miami had more firepower last year, and lost

Now OKC, and it is losing

- What is Perkins doing instead of Ibaka in the last minutes?

- Bosh is a better defensive presence than expected

- Anyone watched Spo almost yelling at Westbrook when launching the potential tying 3?

- Harden played really good D on LeBron

It looks like the team with the less firepower is winning again

Miami had more firepower last year, and lost

Now OKC, and it is losing

- What is Perkins doing instead of Ibaka in the last minutes?

- Bosh is a better defensive presence than expected

- Anyone watched Spo almost yelling at Westbrook when launching the potential tying 3?

- Harden played really good D on LeBron

Ibaka can be a defensive liability. LeBron in particular seems to be able to exploit his jumpiness.

Bosh has been impressive.

Westbrook wasn't gonna make that shot haha.

Good point about Harden.

Hopefully the Thunder can fight back in game 4. This is a highly competitive and entertaining series.