Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic to Host Summer League

The Orlando Magic will host the AirTran Airways Orlando Pro Summer League at the team’s practice court at the Amway Center from July 9-13, 2012. The 20-game event will feature the Orlando Magic, Brooklyn Nets, Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers, Utah Jazz, Oklahoma City Thunder, Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons.

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/magic_to_host_airtran_airways_orlando_pro_summer_league_2012.html

From my talks with the league earlier today, I know NBA TV will have a presence here, so I assume NBA TV and NBA.com (paid stream).

We used to stream it on OrlandoMagic.com, but with NBA TV here, they'll have the rights.

We'll have tons of video and coverage of all of the games on OrlandoMagic.com for every day of Summer League.

We'll also try and have some cool live chats with various key figures around the organization.

Of Course. All the drama going on this summer and going into next season, made for TV.

Don't we host this every year?

wasn't it in las vegas last year (or two years ago)?

I thought Vegas handled some and Orlando some.

I don't feel compelled to simply look it up.

I thought Vegas handled some and Orlando some.

I don't feel compelled to simply look it up.

The past few years (excluding last year due to the lockout) there have been two Summer Leagues. One in Orlando and one in Vegas (Vegas usually starts about the final day of the ORL one).