Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

I don't think Dwight owed the Magic anything in order for them to fire both SVG and Otis. Dwight has been asking for a change in culture for a year now and nothing has come of it. He opted in for another year to give them a chance to prove to him they're willing to make changes. IMO, ownership had to make this move to prove to Dwight that they're going to make the moves to get to a championship.

+1

Oh nice!

Actually, the place you see at the top of the pic there, Perlan (English: The Pearl), is one of the most, if not the most popular place to be during new years eve here. You'd get a pretty good 360° view of the crazyness that starts about 20-30 minutes to midnight.

How long are you staying?

Not sure yet, he and I both have to work out the particulars of our work schedules, how we will get up there, and if we will fly together or separate. And also who is gonna watch after his dog and my dog at our separate places. We would like to make it about a week long trip at longest, or 3 nights at least.

Just got in from work, gutted to see Stan gone as he's worked wonders with the players he's had, always punching above their weight. If Dwight doesn't sign an extension then I can't help but think what a poor move that could turn out to be.

Like everyone else, very happy Otis is gone. What an important season this next one is going to be for the franchise!

Nope, not yet

When you hear from him, tell him there are rumors floating around that the Nets are interested in signing SVG as their next coach.

That should save us.

When you hear from him, tell him there are rumors floating around that the Nets are interested in signing SVG as their next coach.

That should save us.

Too funny! Extension SIGNED