Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

That response does not make any sense. Just because all other coaches (except Pop, nonetheless) do it, it's ok to do it?

Think of it more along the lines of John Wooden, Dean Smith, Red Auerbach, and Phil Jackson all know just a little more about coaching than you.

That response does not make any sense. Just because all other coaches (except Pop, nonetheless) do it, it's ok to do it?

Just because Rose got hurt, doesn't mean it was wrong for him to be in the game.

Holy s*** at the clips. Down 27 in the 4th and they win.

I'm so glad that didn't happen against us, my head would explode

Think of it more along the lines of John Wooden, Dean Smith, Red Auerbach, and Phil Jackson all know just a little more about coaching than you.

It is not a matter if they know more. Still with the same empty argument of why Duhon is in games. I mean, if Duhon is there it is because SVG is seeing something fans don't know, because he is 24x7 with the team, because he knows more than you, me or everybody else?

NO

Coaches make mistakes, as everybody else does. If you take what they do as sacred actions, there is no room for debate anymore.

NO, Rose was not supposed to be there. I don't care if Thibodeau, Phil, Auerbach or whoever think he was. He wasn't. He got injured in a game that was already decided.

The only time in my life where i've seen a team coming back from 10 pts down with a minute to go was when TMac went nuts on the Spurs. Again, it was 10 not 12, it was regular season not playoffs, it was away not home, and it took probably the single greatest individual performance in a last minute ever.

The fact that Thibodeau thought that the possibility of this happening all over again last saturday was more likely than a player getting injured in a random play, is jawdropping to me.

But, since as you say, is no point debating what the god coaches do, then why bother?

Nick Young with Three straight threes. Luckily, that wasn't our team.

It is not a matter if they know more. Still with the same empty argument of why Duhon is in games. I mean, if Duhon is there it is because SVG is seeing something fans don't know, because he is 24x7 with the team, because he knows more than you, me or everybody else?

NO

Coaches make mistakes, as everybody else does. If you take what they do as sacred actions, there is no room for debate anymore.

NO, Rose was not supposed to be there. I don't care if Thibodeau, Phil, Auerbach or whoever think he was. He wasn't. He got injured in a game that was already decided.

The only time in my life where i've seen a team coming back from 10 pts down with a minute to go was when TMac went nuts on the Spurs. Again, it was 10 not 12, it was regular season not playoffs, it was away not home, and it took probably the single greatest individual performance in a last minute ever.

The fact that Thibodeau thought that the possibility of this happening all over again last saturday was more likely than a player getting injured in a random play, is jawdropping to me.

But, since as you say, is no point debating what the god coaches do, then why bother?

You can make a case for a coach or two making mistakes, but when you take a group of the greatest in the sport to show a pattern of behavior it becomes something that you can't explain away as easily as "coaches make mistakes".

Google "Reggie Miller Knicks 1995"

*Breaking News* Rajon Rondo has been suspended for Game Two for bumping an official during Game 1 Celtics vs Hawks.

Looks like Celtics are screwed. this is good.

• Upvote 1