• Pacers
  2. 2. Who Needs to Step up?

• Jameer
    • Big baby
    • Hedo
    • J-rich
    • Ryno
    • JJ

Wow, I can't believe we pulled that one out! I have to admit I don't see us winning this series but that was a very satisfying win. Go Magic!! Gameball to J-Rich. Good efforts by Jameer and Baby too

Good Fight from the Team. Can't wait to beat them in Home Court next week!! :band: :bigparty: :headbang: :creaturedance: :happypuppy:

We will need to start game 2 strong. Need to gut them out while they are down. Game 2 must win IMHO. Ryno must play better Game 2. Duhon must sit.

Wow. Really, really suprised we won. Especially with how pathetic our offense looked down the stretch. J-Rich showed off the clutch playoff J-Rich we were hoping to get against Atlanta last year.

I have a feeling this will be the closest game of the series. Fatigue will soon wear its toll on the small cast Van Gundy likes to play. Especially given how much Stan wore down our vets during this consolidated season.

:svgsad:

We play 10 compare to the Pacers 9 I believe (Granted Orton only played 1/2 a minute). Be nice to see Orton get some more time even it is to get a few blocks and maybe knock Hanborough on his @ss a few times.

Darren Collison was playing too close to Nelson (as if he were some lock down defender); If I were Davis or Clark, I would've set a hard screen to send him a message (i.e. where you belong). He took a stupid shot too late in the game.