PacerChampion2012

Dear Magic Fans

What happened to him anyway? I guess I missed something during the lockout while I was hunting wild tuna in mars.

Hes still around every now and then. He posted in another thread today. Apparently he got a job where he cant be on the net 24/7 so he post sparingly. Still top 3 poster ive seen on these boards even though hes horrible.

i so love playoff time it brings out the some of the dumbest trolls eg 76ers rule the cav's fans who were in such denial that Le Queen was not going to bail on them and now this clown. i so love it when they run their mouth 24 hours or 4 wins too early.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of Granger averaging 40 points a game for a series. He is shooting 41 percent from the field this year. How many shots is he going to have to jack up to get 40 a game?

Well if they are only two pointers (plausible after seeing last nights game), and he doesn't make any ft's (also plausible after last nights game), then he would have to take about 50 shots per game. Sounds about necessary for him to get 40 points.

Hes still around every now and then. He posted in another thread today. Apparently he got a job where he cant be on the net 24/7 so he post sparingly. Still top 3 poster ive seen on these boards even though hes horrible.

Its not hard to have the highest post count when you spend literally years here posting 11 gifs/photoshop posts and 4 two-word phrases each day. Those were dark days here, I am glad to see new faces that don't pull the same crap he did. It drove away a lot of the good posters.

Its not hard to have the highest post count when you spend literally years here posting 11 gifs/photoshop posts and 4 two-word phrases each day. Those were dark days here, I am glad to see new faces that don't pull the same crap he did. It drove away a lot of the good posters.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Who the **** are you?

Name one poster, good or otherwise, who was driven away because of Jareth.