Sign in to follow this  
dds21

Metta World Peace Suspended for 7 Games

He should have been banned from the NBA after the incident in Detroit. Stern is just babying these players. also the reason he suspended him is because of what happened in the brawl he was in.

He might have Metta World Peace in his name, eventually he would be saying "peace" to the NBA after another incident very soon.

• Upvote 1

he should of rubbed out of the rest of the season and playoffs there is no room for that rubbish in the game basketball.

Kind of funny that in the full-contact world of professional football, Saints players were suspended for much longer periods (one got the whole season off) for less than what Ron did. And none of those guys ever jumped into the stands before to go beat on spectators. Way to go Stern! You sure showed him!!

Mike Brown is not going pass the second round because he taught lebron how to choke in the 4th and playoffs. so he is teaching the Lakers how to choke as well.

What the hell does this even mean? How does a coach teach a team to choke?

What the hell does this even mean? How does a coach teach a team to choke?

Just look at the past games when Mike Brown and Lebron was at Cleveland. There is enough proof to show that Mike Brown is not a good coach. Also this season showed Mike Brown can't coach, because Lakers would have beaten the Nuggets in game 5 easily. But the first round series ended in Game 7 because the Lakers choked up the last two games (game 5 and 6). I also know for a fact that OKC is going to crush and sweep the Lakers. the first game for OKC and Lakers showed that the Lakers choke the whole 3rd q which resulted in a 30+ pt deficit.

Understand now?

Just look at the past games when Mike Brown and Lebron was at Cleveland. There is enough proof to show that Mike Brown is not a good coach. Also this season showed Mike Brown can't coach, because Lakers would have beaten the Nuggets in game 5 easily. But the first round series ended in Game 7 because the Lakers choked up the last two games (game 5 and 6). I also know for a fact that OKC is going to crush and sweep the Lakers. the first game for OKC and Lakers showed that the Lakers choke the whole 3rd q which resulted in a 30+ pt deficit.

Understand now?

Even if THIS post made any sense, it still has nothing to do with your original claim...

Even if THIS post made any sense, it still has nothing to do with your original claim...

i-give-up.gif

OMG I give up on explaining to you people. Everything I give facts on always give a philosophical response. :dustball:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This.

Should've at least been for the rest of this season (including playoffs) and some amount of games next year as well.

the Lakers maybe eliminated within his 7 game suspension. thought about that idea?

And if they are not?  What then?

Should've been for the remainder of the season, whatever that is...period!

Mike Brown is not going pass the second round because he taught lebron how to choke in the 4th and playoffs. so he is teaching the Lakers how to choke as well. the Busses were over their heads when they got him

What the hell does this even mean?  How does a coach teach a team to choke?

Understand now?

9f0898c2_you-people.jpeg

This Whole conversation was about Mike Brown the Lakers on the side note which I am stating that the Lakers are not going to survive when Mike Brown is the Coach. There is enough video proof on National TV to prove Mike Brown is not a good coach. This post is suppose to be About MWP Suspension which is done already. I was giving a side note that the Lakers were going to be eliminated before Metta suspension, which didn't happen because Metta came back for Game 7 against the Nuggets and now playing against OKC, which the Lakers will be Swept. I know its off-topic but I was giving an explanation to Emory and you that Lakers are no good with Mike Brown. Coaches are like teachers, they teach and direct the plays. Mike Brown coached Lebron James which resulted in Lebron James not completing 4ths which Mike Brown is at fault here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1