TheOrlandoTragic

Dwight officially out for the remainder of the season, including playoffs

Howard is a big *****. Leaders of teams don't act like he does. Tell Howard he's no leader, that he works with grown men who don't give a ****,, and buy some cheese to go with his whine. Howard is pathetic. I'm tired of him and his crap. He needs to be gone.

Oh and since he is so butt hurt, tell him to shove some preparation H up his ass. That will relieve the pain.

This was awesome just based off your name alone lol :shard:

I'm no doctor but I don't think that is the proper way to apply Preparation H.

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting Magic center Dwight Howard underwent successful arthroscopic surgery Friday on a herniated disk in his lower back. Howard is done for the season and will miss the summer Olympics, but team doctor Craig Mintzer said the All-Star was doing well and is expected to make a complete recovery in about four months.

Mintzer said: ''He shouldn't have restrictions whatsoever. He should come back fully. There shouldn't be an issue there. Really, it's just a matter of time.''

The surgery was performed by Dr. Robert Watkins of Marina Del Ray, Calif.

Mintzer said told the Sentinel that Howard would likely remain in the L.A. area for at least three days, maybe longer before subjecting his back to air travel.

Report: Howard doing well after back surgery

Does Dwight actually expect his teammates to be good little soldiers for him after the past few months he's repeatedly thrown them under the bus, requested that they be traded, told the media they aren't good enough?

I mean, if I were Jameer, I'd happy coming to work every day knowing Dwight wasn't there. This is a guy who Dwight constantly said he wanted to replace with (fill in the blank).

• Upvote 1

This was awesome just based off your name alone lol :shard:

I was optimistic that Howard would change his mind and state he would resign with the magic and court Deron Williams this summer, but then this circus happened which showed me that Howard is weak, shallow, and pathetic. Some people are just not meant to lead and can't handle the pressure. I'll be changing my name to my current mood.

I'm no doctor but I don't think that is the proper way to apply Preparation H.

10414.jpg

"Howard's recovery is ahead of schedule and will be able to participate in the summer Olympics"

Any chance of us signing a vet big man?

Even if we did I don't think they would qualify for the playoffs, I could be wrong though.

What big man available for the playoffs is better thab Orton or Clark?

Personally, I'd like to see more Orton because he helps defensively as a big body in the middle.

"Howard's recovery is ahead of schedule and will be able to participate in the summer Olympics"

That would be something really special and funny to see.

He kind of thrust himself into that position by taking up in Dwight's defense when people were commenting on Dwight's behavior this season.

I have not defended Dwight on everything. I've said plenty of times that he's made mistakes and we've argued about a lot, I just give you all his perspective on things

What big man available for the playoffs is better thab Orton or Clark?

Personally, I'd like to see more Orton because he helps defensively as a big body in the middle.

Well, Earl has missed the past couple games. How have you enjoyed Orton's performance the past couple of games?

It doesn't matter, though. Players signed now would not be eligible for the playoffs. There only are two regular season games left. No point in signing anyone else now.

I have not defended Dwight on everything. I've said plenty of times that he's made mistakes and we've argued about a lot, I just give you all his perspective on things

Pretty much anytime someone says something negative about Dwight, you step in with "his take", thus, by default, people seem to direct their comments to you as "your fault" since you bill yourself as representing Dwight. Which, coincidentally, is the question I was answering when I made that comment.