TheOrlandoTragic

Dwight officially out for the remainder of the season, including playoffs

The anti-Dwight narrative is sadly built around a straw-man. Both the trade request and the fire SVG demand were initiated internally by Dwight or his people, which initiation led directly to zero drama, none, zilch, zip. Otis talking about the trade request or SVG confirming leaks about Dwight wanting him fired directly led to the drama and public awareness of chemistry problems. Directly linking Dwight's initiation to the media drama and using that to build this anti-Dwight narrative is a misdirection and clear PR move by affected parties. We are seeing a political struggle in which Dwight has the upper hand internally and so forces have compensated with a public smear campaign to try and change the internal calculus. Hopefully it ultimately fails and ownership makes the right call (like they did in negotiating with Dwight to drop his opt out clause). Ultimately though I wish Dwight the best and I just want the Magic to win.

Best post i've read all day. All these douches want to D12 out of town, even if it means supporting who's at best, a "good" coach.

I can't wait till we fire Otis, Stan, and clean up house with the garbage players we have in our roster.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Best post i've read all day. All these douches want to D12 out of town, even if it means supporting who's at best, a "good" coach.

I can't wait till we fire Otis, Stan, and clean up house with the garbage players we have in our roster.

Are you saying you think another coach would be cleaning up with this roster, or that you just can't wait until we clean up this roster? I'm confused.

Are you saying you think another coach would be cleaning up with this roster, or that you just can't wait until we clean up this roster? I'm confused.

I think he was talking about cleaning the house. No idea what that has to do with basketball.

Unless he was talking about eddie house.

I wish D12 a speedy recovery. he will be gone after all these charades. Here's hoping Jersey gets the number 1 pick so that we can get AD plus some others. I just feel like Dwight is gone period.

Then why bother to mention it, why mention that it was players? Why mention that there were two? Why mention that one of them was Q?

LOL. WHY, WHY, WHY? Why not be satisfied with what you have.

We don't want to have anymore Anfernee Hardaway mistakes in this organization anymore. Sit him.

@ Norman: We need more players...like Q. I'm tired of guys beating up on everyone..minus Quentin and Davis.

Also: Does everyone else notice that Glen Davis gets fouled with a no call on more than half the field goals he makes? He's gets hit hard but continues to power through. Davis is more deserving of fouls then Chris Bosh at this point.

We don't want to have anymore Anfernee Hardaway mistakes in this organization anymore. Sit him.

@ Norman: We need more players...like Q. I'm tired of guys beating up on everyone..minus Quentin and Davis.

Also: Does everyone else notice that Glen Davis gets fouled with a no call on more than half the field goals he makes? He's gets hit hard but continues to power through. Davis is more deserving of fouls then Chris Bosh at this point.

When you are a post guy, it doesn't matter how hard they hit you. It's part of the reason I want to see more perimeter players on this team, that is what the rule changes have all been geared towards.

I will kill myself if Orlando ends up with Anthony Davis.

Anthony davis would have a block party with dwight. :bigparty: You never imagine that because you don't use your brain.