TheOrlandoTragic

Dwight officially out for the remainder of the season, including playoffs

Just dont feel comfortable having it get out before the playoffs. At the end of the Dwight and them have to talk and clear the air whenever theyre ready, i dont want anymore drama for this team in media before the playoffs lol

True. If I was to surmise, it's highly likely that it's a certain "former" best friend who was thrown under the bus by said star who wanted to play for another stud PG on another team. Gotcha ... This former best friend has been playing some of his best games in quite a while, so I understand ...

True. If I was to surmise, it's highly likely that it's a certain "former" best friend who was thrown under the bus by said star who wanted to play for another stud PG on another team. Gotcha ... This former best friend has been playing some of his best games in quite a while, so I understand ...

:)

It wouldn't suprise me if the other guy who went to the media was JJ. He seems like a no nonsense guy who is sick of all this drama. I remember he went to the media early in the year and openly talked about some things.

ALREADY TEXTING TO JAMEER MY OLD BUDDY FROM KINDERGARDEN! HE WILL BE SO PISSED!

Though it would be kinda ironic, Howard tasting hes own medicine with a bad back!

• Downvote 2

Btw if we get rid of Q our toughness level is going to be the same as 12 year old girl with barbies. We are going to be the pushing bag of nba.

• Upvote 1

We already used the amnesty on Gil. That's the only one we get, right?

No idea, really. I was under the impression you got more than one, but that's not based on any knowledge. Either way, after actually seeing Duhon play in the last couple games, rather than catching the stat sheet the next day? He's turrrrrrrible.

Duhon has to go.

Unlike most on this board, I think Hedo can still play and still contribute to this team, but he's not as young as he used to be and he's never been a player with blistering speed. Put him in charge of the second unit and pull him off the bench or maybe the end of games; playing him starter minutes is just a bad idea.

No idea, really. I was under the impression you got more than one, but that's not based on any knowledge. Either way, after actually seeing Duhon play in the last couple games, rather than catching the stat sheet the next day? He's turrrrrrrible.

Duhon has to go.

Unlike most on this board, I think Hedo can still play and still contribute to this team, but he's not as young as he used to be and he's never been a player with blistering speed. Put him in charge of the second unit and pull him off the bench or maybe the end of games; playing him starter minutes is just a bad idea.

The amnesty is a one time use thing.

The anti-Dwight narrative is sadly built around a straw-man. Both the trade request and the fire SVG demand were initiated internally by Dwight or his people, which initiation led directly to zero drama, none, zilch, zip. Otis talking about the trade request or SVG confirming leaks about Dwight wanting him fired directly led to the drama and public awareness of chemistry problems. Directly linking Dwight's initiation to the media drama and using that to build this anti-Dwight narrative is a misdirection and clear PR move by affected parties. We are seeing a political struggle in which Dwight has the upper hand internally and so forces have compensated with a public smear campaign to try and change the internal calculus. Hopefully it ultimately fails and ownership makes the right call (like they did in negotiating with Dwight to drop his opt out clause). Ultimately though I wish Dwight the best and I just want the Magic to win.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The anti-Dwight narrative is sadly built around a straw-man. Both the trade request and the fire SVG demand were initiated internally by Dwight or his people, which initiation led directly to zero drama, none, zilch, zip. Otis talking about the trade request or SVG confirming leaks about Dwight wanting him fired directly led to the drama and public awareness of chemistry problems. Directly linking Dwight's initiation to the media drama and using that to build this anti-Dwight narrative is a misdirection and clear PR move by affected parties. We are seeing a political struggle in which Dwight has the upper hand internally and so forces have compensated with a public smear campaign to try and change the internal calculus. Hopefully it ultimately fails and ownership makes the right call (like they did in negotiating with Dwight to drop his opt out clause). Ultimately though I wish Dwight the best and I just want the Magic to win.

Drama started when chemistry failed. Public or not it was already there. So, Dwight is to blame. Drama continued when there was not an ounce of visible assertive claims from our "leader". So, Dwight is to blame. Drama continued further as he demands that a coach without the ass kissing components of other coaches to be fired. Furthermore, puts his tail between his legs and with his head down, denies all claims. Instead of bringing the faulty gm to the gallows. So, Dwight is to blame.

Just dont feel comfortable having it get out before the playoffs. At the end of the Dwight and them have to talk and clear the air whenever theyre ready, i dont want anymore drama for this team in media before the playoffs lol

You already told us one of them. Its not like anyone in the media is going to use this forum as a source for a story. They'd be fired instantly for 1st degree murder of journalism.

• Upvote 1

You already told us one of them. Its not like anyone in the media is going to use this forum as a source for a story. They'd be fired instantly for 1st degree murder of journalism.

You honestly don't think I guy like Ping wouldn't run with it?