Sign in to follow this  
Gmartt

Official GAMETHREAD: ORL VS BOS

The gain of Turkoglu being out is negated by the loss of Dwight being out.

However, no Rondo, no RayAllen, no Pietrus for the C's.

KG, BBD, Bass, Ryno, Clark, Steamboat

^^HOLY SMALL FRONT LINES^^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem with this is that even if we win, it's more than likely we still won't get homecourt and may only accomplish working our way up to the 5 seed to play Boston or Atlanta. Playing our way into the 5 seed is a nightmare for that very reason, and the prospect of getting the 4 seed for homecourt against a team that owns us is iffy at best. Staying at 6 is way safer.

I know they're professionals and are going to try to win, but I'm not going to be disappointed if we lose...

There's no way we can get the 4 seed. We'd have to retake the 3rd seed and THAT'S not gonna happen. Indy already has 40 wins.

There's no reason not to win this game.

If we win, we're 1.5 above the Celtics who may start resting Rondo, Allen, KG, etc. And we have to move ahead of the Hawks to get the 5 seed and the 5 gives us home court at this pace.

The Celtics are a 4 seed and we're a 6 but we have a better record so we'd have Home court if we could get up to the 5.

I just really hope Nelson goes off tonight. He has been playing so well recently, and I think if this team can end the season strong without Howard then I think they keep playing hungry come playoff time, with or without Dwight.