Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Greatest Board Troll of All-Time (Category Update)

Listen, pal. Hedo Club was ALL ME.

You know what your problem is? You've always been a follower. I took initiative and built that masterpiece from the ground up, you were just there to supervise.

If you wanna take this thread in another direction, then grab the wheel. If not, then take your beet juice and extra slim skinny jeans elsewhere.

The cometh of this day shall not pass the unknowing inevitability which conquers all through contumelious behavior in accordance to the supercilious nature of your being.

The proof is in the pudding.

YEAH, I SAID it.

Your ignorance and its undeniable protuberance beseeches the domestication of wild apes...unprovoked, it shines on you like a tube of Colgate.

For it was Thomas Malthus who claimed that man is like a dancing swan...its effervescence subversively depicting Caesar, the alien.

ROTFFLMAO!!!!

Okay, all joking aside, this actually made me laugh.

Kudos to you, sir.

Your ignorance and its undeniable protuberance beseeches the domestication of wild apes...unprovoked, it shines on you like a tube of Colgate.

ROTFFLMAO!!!!

I have no idea what this means but it is hilarious.

Also, I'd like to know who was THE provocateur to finally send hoopsczar away. Like, what would you have to SAY to get that guy to reconsider trolling?

My head hurts just thinking of such a scenario.

I mentioned P.THANDI a few days ago back in a Magic-related thread. He was the inspiration for this thread, so I guess that speaks volumes.

And Redlion is on my freinds list, so I haven't forgotten about him. In fact, I'm his only friend.

You all should feel ashamed.

Redlion was a beautiful red flash in the pan of epic trollness without crossing into "posting vile pictures" that became one of Curran's trademarks.

And like Curran, Redlion's majestically epic myspace page was only seen by a select few.

Some would call his mspaint artwork "crude". I call it "misunderstood".

And like Curran, Redlion's majestically epic myspace page was only seen by a select few.

Some would call his mspaint artwork "crude". I call it "misunderstood".

We say the same thing about your sense of humor.

And your face.