Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Greatest Board Troll of All-Time (Category Update)

TragicFan.

He actually got a bull**** rumor started that went way further than it ever should have.

Good call, but you might as well just list Jareth.

Certainly not quantity-wise, but the Sixers girl from the 1st round of the '09 playoffs who was constantly arguing Dalembert's superiority over Dwight did create a few worthy threads.

That's who I was referring to in my post. That was Jareth lol

TragicFan.

He actually got a bull**** rumor started that went way further than it ever should have.

Was that the Randy Foye one?

Steve Blake.

That's right, I forgot about the Steve Blake incident.

The Randy Foye one was pretty good, too. Granted, we weren't the ones being trolled, but it was still hilarious.

We could also mention Arielle's stunt on Jareth, making him think he was Arielle Kebbel for a good half hour.

I'm not sure I agree with some of the usage of the term "troll" here though. Some of these people are just legitimately stupid.

It's an all-encompassing term, Treehorn. Stupidity's part of the gig.

And Tragicfan's minor league material because really, no one cared about Raymond Felton or Steve Blake.

You people have to start using categories instead of just throwing names all over the place. We aren't savages, after all.

It's an all-encompassing term, Treehorn. Stupidity's part of the gig.

And Tragicfan's minor league material because really, no one cared about Raymond Felton or Steve Blake.

You people have to start using categories instead of just throwing names all over the place. We aren't savages, after all.

Stop trying to limit me with your categories and rules, especially right after I lobbied to limit the contest in a different way.

We'll play it your way, though. DoM's stint as Lord Xenu for the benign category. *******.

How are we defining troll?

Might as well use the definition used in the forum rules.

*"Troll" the board. In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding. They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing in order to cause confrontation.

Stop trying to limit me with your categories and rules, especially right after I lobbied to limit the contest in a different way.

We'll play it your way, though. DoM's stint as Lord Xenu for the benign category. *******.

You've inspired a new category: Stupid Troll Fantasizing Utopian Notions Of Other-worldly Bears or more concisely, the **** NOOB award.