TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

I agree. For someone who is interested in focusing on the games, he should have kept his mouth shut.

I thought he should be fired today.

Yeah bad timing, but id rather he leave in the summer than now, he deserves that much

Please don't tell me Dwight likes D'antoni, Flip Saunders, Isiah Thomas, Mike Dunleavy or Don Nelson.

Not sure what his list is, but know the Van Gundys aren't on there lol

There's many coaches he likes, McMillian is one of em. He just doesnt want to be coached by stan anymore

Please tell me he has even more interest in getting rid of Otis and getting someone in who can evaluate talent better than a one legged blind muskrat with no genitals. Has he mentioned any names at gm? If Dwight says he likes Otis and likes his team then I'm officially done.

Please tell me he has even more interest in getting rid of Otis and getting someone in who can evaluate talent better than a one legged blind muskrat with no genitals. Has he mentioned any names at gm? If Dwight says he likes Otis and likes his team then I'm officially done.

Oh Lord no, he wants him gone too but not as bad as Stan. And we haven't discussed GM's

Im telling you guys.....BRIAN SHAW, former magic player. spent almost a decade learning under Phil Jackson as a player, and coach. We have good talent for the triangle offense, lakers made a BIG mistake not hiring him

isiah thomas.....lol, he's actually a pretty decent coach.....just an awful GM

Please don't tell me Dwight likes D'antoni, Flip Saunders, Isiah Thomas, Mike Dunleavy or Don Nelson.

Speaking of Isiah Thomas,Ric Bucher just said that Thomas could be our potential next gm.He said that there is no interest right now from both parties,but said that he could bring that superstar to Orlando for Dwight.He mentioned CAA clients Lebron/Wade/Amare/Carmelo/CP3 are very close with Isiah,Maybe he could bring CP3 to Orlando in 2013.Again take it with a grain of salt,no interest from both sides as of now.

But at what cost? he left the Knicks a mess his gambles almost all failed

the only thing he did well was draft.

He was the one behind the scenes who got them Amare/Carmelo and they would have got CP3 if he had not got traded to LA,again he's very close to CAA Lebron/Wade/Melo/Amare/CP3,they had that big allstar summer game at FIU,the school he was coaching at the time.

Not sure what his list is, but know the Van Gundys aren't on there lol

THis shows how foolish Dwight is. Dwight is a defensive monster and both Stan and Jeff can/could take great advantage of that. Dwight wants to be LeBron/Mello and get all the attention from ESPN. He cares more about that than anything else. THat's his problem.