TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

How many times are you going to post this?

If it's as many times as you posted "Fire Stan" during the game chat last night, we're screwed... :pokewithstick:

Hey YBR,If SVG is fired,is it true that Dwight wants Nate McMillan as our next coach?Alex Kennedy from Hoopsworld said McMillan will be at the top of the list,and he said Dwight wants a former player coach.

Hey YBR,If SVG is fired,is it true that Dwight wants Nate McMillan as our next coach?Alex Kennedy from Hoopsworld said McMillan will be at the top of the list,and he said Dwight wants a former player coach.

Why would he want McMillian? What has he done that makes him a better coach?

I just feel Stan brought unwanted attention to the team at a time where we're already slumping. Also management never said anything about firing him or even Otis this summer, but now after what he just did yesterday I'm pretty sure he's on his way out

I agree. For someone who is interested in focusing on the games, he should have kept his mouth shut.

I thought he should be fired today.

I don't get it. We have a majority of players defending Stan while we're getting blown out every other game by scrub ass teams.

If you love your coach that much, why dont you show it on the court? Stan's calling you guys out practically every game. If you want him to stay, show we can win or at least put up a decent fight while we lose. Sick of this losing-by-20 crap.

You can love our coach all you want but at the end of the day if we're struggling to score 60 points in a whole game then what good does it do?

Because JJ Redick will always be...JJ Redick

Why would he want McMillian? What has he done that makes him a better coach?

I think they formed a good relationship during the Olympics.Yeah he might not be a better coach then SVG,but he is well respected by players around the league,because he's a player coach.Rumors were Kobe either wanted Shaw or McMillan last year to replace Phil in LA last year,that tells you how much respect he has when the best player of his generation Kobe Bryant lobbies for you to coach his team.

There's many coaches he likes, McMillian is one of em. He just doesnt want to be coached by stan anymore

Like SVG, McMillan was able to get the most out of a limited roster. Those Portland teams were decimated with injuries and he still had them focused enough to make the playoffs in the western conference. He hasn't been as successful as SVG overall but I'd also argue those Portland teams were never as talented as SVG's best Orlando or Miami teams. You could do a lot worse than Nate as a coach.

There's many coaches he likes, McMillian is one of em. He just want to be coached by stan anymore

Please don't tell me Dwight likes D'antoni, Flip Saunders, Isiah Thomas, Mike Dunleavy or Don Nelson.

Yes, because any time a player misses a shot, it's because they hate their coach. And it's not a distraction for the players to have all this Dwama going on around them too. I still saw Davis and others throwing their bodies around, hustling.

If you say you're supporting the coach you're going to go out there and give an 110% effort, I can't say I saw anybody doing that. Everyone was missing layups and allowing 3's