TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

It really doesn't matter who gets injured at this point,this team is on a island,half of the team is with SVG,the other half is with Dwight,I would be suprised if we even make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.The Magic should just Blow this whole thing up,and start over.This organization is the laughing stock of the NBA right now,and Dwight has lost a lot of fans around the country for his act all season,I was with Dwight all year,but maybe it's time for both sides to move on.

It really doesn't matter who gets injured at this point,this team is on a island,half of the team is with SVG,the other half is with Dwight,I would be suprised if we even make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.The Magic should just Blow this whole thing up,and start over.This organization is the laughing stock of the NBA right now,and Dwight has lost a lot of fans around the country for his act all season,I was with Dwight all year,but maybe it's time for both sides to move on.

K

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

https://twitter.com/#!/AlexKennedyNBA

@AlexKennedyNBA

Magic players have been forced to side with their superstar or head coach. After last night's game, most players backed Stan Van Gundy.

J.J. Redick: “I want to play for Stan, there's no question. My job is to go out there and play hard. I hope that’s with Stan coaching me.”

Jameer Nelson: "I love Stan as a coach. Since he’s been here, he’s helped my career tremendously. He’s a great person and he wants to win.’’

DeAndre Liggins had the best quote about the drama between Dwight and Stan. "I'm just a rookie," he said, walking away with his hands up.

:tongue:

what's our record without Hedo this season?

not enough games to draw any conclusions

The whole premise of this situation is unprofessional. Dwight's bringing us more negative attention than we've recieved in a while, but at least Orlando's getting some exposure right? smh.

Can you elaborate? I hope you told him it was the plethora of Knicks fans in the audience, as is typical of every time that team visits our arena.

I mean when I tried that after the Celtics game he said I had to be there to see it was Magic fans booing so this time I just took the benefit of the doubt it was Magic fans. Heck they started booing around the 2nd quarter so I know it wasn't just Knicks fans

I mean when I tried that after the Celtics game he said I had to be there to see it was Magic fans booing so this time I just took the benefit of the doubt it was Magic fans. Heck they started booing around the 2nd quarter so I know it wasn't just Knicks fans

:svgsad:

I thought SVG said he has known all year. DOM has issues of unhappiness only a championship may resolve. Notice I said "may" and didn't capitalize. Obviously DOM has a new level of anger after this fiasco and quite frankly I dont want to discourage his venting. Either he vents or we have a Waco Texas style inferno at the arena. Go ahead and let it out DOM....it is good to purge.

Yeah I guess so lol, maybe the forum is his only way to vent? Either way I agree with some of what he says, but people shouldn't just blame Dwight if stan is fired; there's plenty other reasons to let him go

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I guess so lol, maybe the forum is his only way to vent? Either way I agree with some of what he says, but people shouldn't just blame Dwight if stan is fired; there's plenty other reasons to let him go

YBR i'm with you. For all the people that Love Stan ask yourself if there was no drama and we were the 3rd seed do you really see us winning the east? I don't and if your not gonna win anyways you have to try to do something to create a spark...