TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

Pretty sure you're incapable of not being funny on fire.

Side note: it might be worth it for the daily, nay hourly gong crashes.

If only there were a way to reset certain things...

We're trying to focus on important issues right now. This is only a positive for our offense and defense.

as much as we hate hedo, there's really no one else to step up in his place. Liggins? Harper? Qrich? ugh.

Dude I don't know how else to explain it to you, believe what you want to believe

I thought SVG said he has known all year. DOM has issues of unhappiness only a championship may resolve. Notice I said "may" and didn't capitalize. Obviously DOM has a new level of anger after this fiasco and quite frankly I dont want to discourage his venting. Either he vents or we have a Waco Texas style inferno at the arena. Go ahead and let it out DOM....it is good to purge.

what's our record without Hedo this season?

so? you're basing that off a handful of games? Individually, Turk is the best player out of the bunch we have (as sad as that sounds). This is a big loss if he has to miss a few games, at this point in the season.

so? you're basing that off a handful of games? Individually, Turk is the best player out of the bunch we have (as sad as that sounds). This is a big loss if he has to miss a few games, at this point in the season.

ehh who cares we are the 6th seed and we will be playing Indy in the playoffs if it stays the same