TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

You would be SURPRISED how many superstars have done/are doing what dwight is doing with this van gundy situation. Players ask for coaches to be fired behind the scene ALL THE TIME. Dwight of course takes blame for what has happened with this franchise this year, and you heard him APOLOGIZE for it.

This is ludicrous. He should apologize for what's gone on this year: it was his fault. But an apology doesn't excuse bad behavior. If I walked up to you and broke both your knee caps with a baseball bat, would everything suddenly be ok just because I apologized? Of course it wouldn't, because you'd still have broken knees.

As for other players asking for coaches to be fired, yes it happens. But spousal abuse happen far more frequently, but I can't imagine someone using "other people do it so it's ok" as a validation of their own bad behavior.

Also, and THIS is a minor POINT, but when you CAPITALIZE random words, you DON'T actually ACCOMPLISH anything other than making IT harder to take YOU seriously.

The circus that happened yesterday was from Stan bringing to light that 'word is' my star player wants me fired something he had ALREADY KNOWN since last offseason. Why he chose to bring it to light 23 days before the playoffs is what I want to know.

You're changing your story now, and it's obnoxious. The story is that the team knew, but there's been no evidence to suggest that Stan personally knew before the last few days.

All Stan did yesterday was make it easier to fire him, when he himself didn't know if they'd be firing him in summer or not.

This is the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen on this board.

Either you are the most stupid, naive person who ever lived, or else you're the biggest liar I've ever come across.

• Upvote 2

YBR what is D12 thinking now? He got booed yesterday by our own fans. Does he want out again? Does he want to make things right? Any updates? All the twitter stuff i'm seeing is Magic players defending Stan, including Jameer, JJ, etc.

For the record, I think Dwight's playing semantics. Of course he probably never said anything directly; I bet his agent was the one who said Dwight wants Stan and Otis gone.

:svgsad:

For the record, I think Dwight's playing semantics. Of course he probably never said anything directly; I bet his agent was the one who said Dwight wants Stan and Otis gone.

:svgsad:

Solid point.

YBR what is D12 thinking now? He got booed yesterday by our own fans. Does he want out again? Does he want to make things right? Any updates? All the twitter stuff i'm seeing is Magic players defending Stan, including Jameer, JJ, etc.

I dunno if he was booed by Magic fans, from what I understand there were a ton of NY fans there last night.

yes, i'm pretty sure all of the booing was from the huge amount of knick fans in attendance. i'm sure a large portion of people at the game may not have even been aware of what went down or even cared. i'm sure the casual fan would not be upset with dwight about this svg stuff.

I don't care if they fight every day over everything they do, as long as we're winning.. but we're not.. so they both need to **** and get their thumbs out of their asses.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/18351282

NEW YORK -- Donnie Walsh, who rebuilt the Knicks' roster and battered image before stepping aside as team president last June, has received permission from the organization to speak with other teams about an executive position, his agent told CBSSports.com Friday.

Walsh, 71, has a contract with the Knicks in his role as consultant that expires June 30. The widely respected executive wants to work again and is expected to begin exploring opportunities immediately.

"Donnie's very interested in continuing to work on a full-time basis," Walsh's agent, Steve Kauffman, told CBSSports.com.