Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

The only other option we had was Ryan. Dirk was eating Ryan up all night. Also it was a tough *****ing shot. It really doesnt get much tougher. Turk did what he was supposed to do. Thing is Dirk is a monster and he hits those shots on the regular. What would you have suggested happen?

I really Wanted the best defensive player in the league (Dwight) on him. Got really upset when he wasn't.

Yeah? Could I trouble you or someone else to post it? I get a lotta **** from the internet blocked here at work. :svgsad:

Link below. It's towards the bottom where it says "Magic Mystery". Stan makes a comment that suggests something like Hedo doing the same thing and not learning from before. It at least shows us his frustrations with Hedo.

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/denton_dish_033012.html

I really Wanted the best defensive player in the league (Dwight) on him. Got really upset when he wasn't.

True. I would have considered Earl Clark, too. Man, this was just such a frustrating loss. I'm still very pissed about it. Not liking how we are looking so close to the playoffs. We were doing so well a couple weeks ago, what happened???

Link below. It's towards the bottom where it says "Magic Mystery". Stan makes a comment that suggests something like Hedo doing the same thing and not learning from before. It at least shows us his frustrations with Hedo.

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/denton_dish_033012.html

Knowing Stan he will still play him

This is another quote from the Denton blog:

Van Gundy believes that Earl Clark has the potential to be an elite defender some day because of his long arms and ability to move his feet. Clark was used early and often in Friday’s game to defend Lamar Odom and Nowitzki and he performed admirably.

He ended the first quarter with a steal and a dunk. He contributed six rebounds and four points in the first half in addition to his stellar defense. He finished the game with seven boards.

Is Stan willing to give Hedo a little sitting and play Clark more??? I'm willing to try anything at this point!

I do remember a couple years back I believe that Stan said he thinks Ryno will be great someday. And now we are here. I still believe in Stan. And in reading DOM's comments, it could be true that he's just trying to put who legitimately is the best player out there. He is the coach and sees everything that we don't see. So with hope, I believe that Stan knows what he is doing despite many of our complaints. It's just that I don't want this year to end quickly. But something def has to change next year. We need new players.

BTW, I think Liggins looks great. I don't understand why he doesn't get some of JRich's minutes ...

If Earl Clark had any semblance of a consistent jumpshot, he'd be starting for this team. Unfortunately, his shot makes children weep.

He just can't be counted on when the game becomes tight because of his obvious shooting flaws and propensity to travel on every other play.

I don't know what that means.

It means you're "letting them have it" so the speak. You know? The dumbasses? I don't even know why you try sometimes. You've told them so many times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was a good game against a good team with a wonderful player. Of course it hurts us as our team has lost. In crucial moments Hedo and Ryan could not manage to win the game and JJ and Nelson made foolish turnovers and Nelson lost free throws in crucial minutes but this is basketball. And that is why billions love this game. But it is cruel to critisize the team and especially Hedo after all losses. It will be good to see if Earl Clark and JJ Reddick to start some games while Hedo and JRich are sitting on the bench. I am sure this will also motivate these players positively.

The "Lenovo" statistic actually works if you're watching the game. Witnessing how a player benefits or detriments his team during the game makes the stat more legitimate. In this case, I would say Duhon's stats in this category were legitimate.

Truth of the matter is that Duhon obviously doesn't want to be here. He shows absolutely no improvement in his game and doesn't care because he's quote unquote rich? From what I've heard, he said that on twitter and I don't understand how he's not benched just for saying that alone. Duhon is **** and always will be ****. I can't wait till this season is over so can get his ass out of town.

I can't stand the very sight of this mans face.