Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

The only argument over those two should be over why they are on any nba roster...let alone ours. You are telling me on this entire planet we couldnt find someone better than Duhon who would play for a measly 4 million for the next 4 years. Im sorry it would be easy to find someone dramatically better than him.

In your opinion, what do you think this team needs to do to turn it around?

It doesn't work like that :D

I've been saying this since the playoffs last year... Hedo will not get us anywhere but a early first round exit if he continues playing...quite simple. I have wanted Stan fired since we lost to boston 2 years ago. Bass clearly was a better fit to play against Boston then Ryan Anderson, but he continued to play him despite the terrible play and obvious lack of production because of the way he was being defended. He completely doesn't care about matchups and just prays that maybe this player will make a turn around and play well when that certain player has never played well in those situations. I don't know of a great coach who doesn't even "consider" changing the lineup despite horrible play from certain players consistently over a 2 year period....and letting young players ride the bench for years without getting any serious playing time is not helping the future of the Magic either.

• Downvote 2

Fun fact: Harper has the 3rd worst PER in the NBA this season.

LOL.... Give me a break with the PER stat.... The man's played a grand total of 15 minutes all season long.... I'm not saying that he merits more time, but pulling the PER numbers on a kid with so little playing time is just ridiculous.