11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Raptors

Hedo + Nelson: 14 assists - 0 TOs

Only in Toronto, i guess

Who would have thought?

Add Duhon to that list as well since he had 0 TOs

Oh my god that was AWESOME! So glad I watched the rest of the game to see Stan laugh at that. Can someone explain why Stan leaves in some starters with 4 minutes left when we are up 20? Then even when we get down to a minute there still is a starter in? Just don't get it... ps half off papa johns biach.

Everything has been smooth sailing thus far in this undemanding part of the schedule. The Magic are defeating teams they are suppose to and not letting games slip away or allowing the opponent to stay within a close margin. This is how do you say? So far so good? You could say I have spoken too soon.

Jameer had a perfect night handling the ball. Great showing by him.

Everyone is playing how they are expected to play and some players are playing out of their mind, i.e., Jameer Nelson and Ryan Anderson.

Duhon even played out of his mind tonight. Any point that he salvage is playing out of his mind to me.

Our next game is at home SunSports/ESPN @ New York Knickerbockers.

I kind of wish we were the 4th seed,I think we could actually beat the Bulls in the 2nd round,if Drose isn't 100 percent by then.

The Magic still would need to handle that Lucas kid superstar.. and Boozer.

The Magic still would need to handle that Lucas kid superstar.. and Boozer.

Lucas is a free agent at the end of this season. Maybe we could use him. Also Jameer played great last night. Hes played pretty well over the past few weeks. Needs to keep it up. I was a little disappointed the younger guys didnt get put in sooner in the 4th. Should have given them at least 5 minutes of playing time instead of 2, especially with the lead we had. They need to gain more experience.

Lucas is a free agent at the end of this season. Maybe we could use him. Also Jameer played great last night. Hes played pretty well over the past few weeks. Needs to keep it up. I was a little disappointed the younger guys didnt get put in sooner in the 4th. Should have given them at least 5 minutes of playing time instead of 2, especially with the lead we had. They need to gain more experience.

I am against putting the all of the young guys in with 5 to play. I would much prefer them to slowly be put into the lineup from 6mins left +20pt lead. For example if out lineup was Howard, Anderson, Turk, Redick, and Nelson. Put Liggins in for Turk with 6 left. Harper in for Anderson with 4 left and then if the lead is still 15+ Ish in for Nelson with 2 left.