Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread Cavs @ Magic 3/23/12

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Cavs

What happened to BBD. He used to be a better shooter when he was a Celtic. He is a horrible shooter here. Would love to have Bass back.

I think Rondo had like 14 assists tonight and about 96 since Monday.

Yawn. I'm tired of meaningless games against teams like Cleveland. I wish the playoffs were starting tommorrow.

I have a 2 week break from school starting Monday, and I'll have no UFC events to watch. The NBA Playoffs starting now would definetly help

What happened to BBD. He used to be a better shooter when he was a Celtic. He is a horrible shooter here. Would love to have Bass back.

well that's unfair, he has improved a lot ever since the 1-for-11 night, he's just been unstable

for example, last game agains the suns he scored 16 points on a 6-for-12 shooting, that's not horrible

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22-3 against teams below .500

9-15 against teams above .500

I see an early first round exit again. Fate will probably match us against the Hawks again. I'm not really confident against any team in the 6-8 seeds.

Stan also refusing to make any lineup changes is just another example of how much of a joke this season has been. Not giving our young guys any burn really makes no sense considering our starting lineup can't get any better then what it has already performed...getting swept in the first round. Just like last year

22-3 against teams below .500

9-15 against teams above .500

I see an early first round exit again. Fate will probably match us against the Hawks again. I'm not really confident against any team in the 6-8 seeds.

Stan also refusing to make any lineup changes is just another example of how much of a joke this season has been. Not giving our young guys any burn really makes no sense considering our starting lineup can't get any better then what it has already performed...getting swept in the first round. Just like last year

i would like to punch people in the face that take anything that has happened before Dwight waived his early termination. Season starts from the trade deadline. Anything can happen playoff time. Ie. Hawks beating us last year even though we were their bogie team till then!.

I swear all the posts I have read have been negative. Its like half you fans want some drama!

That will happen when Duhon passes him the ball outside the arch with 1 sec remaining on the shot clock 4 times a game. You are a fuccking idiot if you want Bass back atm. Clearly your only a box score reader. Big Babies defense and hustle has been something that Bass never showed and something the team much needs.

i would like to punch people in the face that take anything that has happened before Dwight waived his early termination. Season starts from the trade deadline. Anything can happen playoff time. Ie. Hawks beating us last year even though we were their bogie team till then!.

I swear all the posts I have read have been negative. Its like half you fans want some drama!

The Hawks actually went 3-1 against us last year, so it wasn't a huge shock what happened really.