Babir_9

2012 Offseason

J Rich is still a guy that could produce as a backup / sixth man kind of role and teams will be willing to trade for him.. He just obviously isn't starting caliber on a contender quality anymore (if he ever was)... teams will be willing to take him at that price, for sure..

Let's hope so. It just isn't working out.

interesting if we'll be able to get rid off Jason Richardson as well...3 more years after this season and almost 20 millions left...

Him and Turk as well. May the Nets would give use a future first for both of them? Doubt be would have to, but we could even sweeten the deal by throwing Orton in.

I feel Duhon is the most urgent issue since he kills the offense and any momentum every time he comes in. Turk and JRich COULD be productive off the bench.

Joe Johnson will be the target this offseason,Otis has a thing for big contracts.

Well, if to get rid of Hedo's contract somehow ... It'll take a miracle, but I'd take Johnson over Hedo anyday!

What is the one move that would improve this team the most that could be done this offseason?

To me its getting rid of Duhon. With his roster spot either sign another backup pg, or if Ish is ready, use the spot for a legit backup center.

I know Hedo and JRich are big problems, but I dont see any way to get rid of one of those, unless we package a player like Reddick. Nelson or Anderson, or they retire (which would be a dream come true). My real hope there is Liggins or Harper could be productive backups next year.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=84oqyqy

Since Wolves like Pecovic, I'd part with the air-guitars and 3 million bucks to play more Clark at the 3.

I'd miss Q, but also beg Minnie to take the deal :)

[it's not like proposing a trade of Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga for Luke Walton... no wait]

well, now there is a question who is going to be our next coach...in 2012/13 season

Phil Jackson, Sloan, L.Brown are too old, so do not even think about them.

Potential candidates: Brian Shaw, McMillan...who else? I hope not D'Antoni-he is terrible...

• Upvote 1

well, now there is a question who is going to be our next coach...in 2012/13 season

Phil Jackson, Sloan, L.Brown are too old, so do not even think about them.

Potential candidates: Brian Shaw, McMillan...who else? I hope not D'Antoni-he is terrible...

I say trade Howard and keep Stan, but I know thats not going to happen. Keep seeing Shaws name come up, not real sure why other than he coached under Phil.

Anyone thinks we should trade Howard with bad contracts (J-Rich, Duhon, Hedo) for young players, draft picks and fire Otis this offseason?

Anyone thinks we should trade Howard with bad contracts (J-Rich, Duhon, Hedo) for young players, draft picks and fire Otis this offseason?

Depends on the package

Otis need to say Bye Bye to his office desk because he is going to get fired after all the mess he has created that douche. He is so obsessed with people in Golden state he would fantasize about them. Donnie Walsh for GM. and Dump J-rich in the nursing home. he is too old.

• Upvote 1