Babir_9

2012 Offseason

To any degree, by me attacking a players bad performance such as J Rich on a bad night, does that suggest that my ego has me believing I am better than him?

No, but that's not really applicable since it isn't what you did. There's a difference between saying someone attempted a physical act and failed and saying that the person whose job it is to determine what 5 players to have on the court at any given time is consistently wrong a huge portion of the time, to the point that some aspect of his job should be dictated to him, in the same way that it's incredible arrogant to dictate to a doctor what you think your health problems are based off what you just googled on your Iphone.

You're absolutely right: who cares what I think is much needed? The point there was this: If my guitar is missing a low e string and I feel it's absolutely necessary for my playing, then why would I buy a low e and still not use it?

This isn't applicable either, because the person buying the e-string and the person who is playing the guitar aren't the same person, and different types of strings are made for different purposes.

Just because I bought you an e-string doesn't mean it's one you can make use of. Maybe you're a metal head who needs light gauge strings to thrash, but I bought you heavy strings because I didn't understand the difference or something. In that case, would you be better off using something that doesn't work, or simply waiting until you had a chance to obtain better fitting strings?

At least for once I'm having to overextend someone ELSE'S metaphor.

Seriously, the idea that you would actually complain about my ego, while in the very same post suggest, to any degree, that you have a better understanding of coaching and player development than Stan Van Gundy is too stupid to contemplate. Seriously, do one or the other. Doing both makes you look like, I don't know, PEC.

I have not seen the "PEC" word used on here in a long time. I kind of miss her imbecility. What happened to her? Was she arrested for stalking JJ?

Overextend you did. Nicely too. If my low e only spoke French, and I thought I needed it, I'd still play it though. And if I'm a good enough guitarist, you'll hear me make good use of it. Pissin' contest is over. I'm shaking off right now.

Stop. You lost.

Joe Johnson will be the target this offseason,Otis has a thing for big contracts.

Yeah, if we seriously went after JJ (which we're not going to), I'd be done with the Magic.

ooooohhhh that stupid Arenas trade...we could have had a huuuuuge expiring contract of Rashard Lewis...or just bought him out for 13 millions...

ooooohhhh that stupid Arenas trade...we could have had a huuuuuge expiring contract of Rashard Lewis...or just bought him out for 13 millions...

Otis must have been drugged up while thinking of last years trade. Everything about them turned out BAD. And even this year, our signings are garbage.

He's done and should be fired.

interesting if we'll be able to get rid off Jason Richardson as well...3 more years after this season and almost 20 millions left...

interesting if we'll be able to get rid off Jason Richardson as well...3 more years after this season and almost 20 millions left...

J Rich is still a guy that could produce as a backup / sixth man kind of role and teams will be willing to trade for him.. He just obviously isn't starting caliber on a contender quality anymore (if he ever was)... teams will be willing to take him at that price, for sure..