Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Posted yet?

@WojYahooNBA

Orlando plans to pick up $6M option on final year of J.J. Redick's contract, league sources tell Y! Sports. Magic have until week's end.

EDIT: Sportscenter, at 6:45 just now. Jameer's new deal is a three year deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you get so upset about something that hasn't happened yet? ***** about it if it does, but give it a rest until then.

Studying for the Florida Bar, about 20 days away from the exam, very easily angered right now. And the thought of having to accept this potential deal is upsetting as a Magic fan. It's not about sucking for a while to become relevant again, but it's about our team being potentially centered around a 7 foot jump shooting no rebounding no defense Lopez.

@ChrisBroussard: Sources-TruFan's scheduled meeting goes longer than expected, may have caused him to hit rush-hour traffic

maybe TruFan has a differernt lunch hour than everyone does

Studying for the Florida Bar, about 20 days away from the exam, very easily angered right now. And the thought of having to accept this potential deal is upsetting as a Magic fan. It's not about sucking for a while to become relevant again, but it's about our team being potentially centered around a 7 foot jump shooting no rebounding no defense Lopez.

I am pretty sure we flip him instead of keeping him on the roster. At least I hope so with the salary he would have to make to complete the trade...

old news

Well, it wasn't in the last five pages of the thread, so I guess it's new to me. :shard:

To that point, the page flipped and people may not of seen the edit to my post. Jameer's new contract is for three years, via ESPN.

Posted yet?

EDIT: Sportscenter, at 6:45 just now. Jameer's new deal is a three year deal.

both things you just said have been known for a while now.

explain your reasons for the stars aligning for dwight to go to the nets?

I think Henny wants:

-Draft picks even if they are in the 20's

-Salary relief

-Young talent

I think if the Houston deal was as great as advertised it would have been accepted already. As for the Lakers, I bet they would do a Bynum/Howard swap. but they don't have draft picks and couldn't take on our salary. In terms of waiting it out for a better deal, I get the feeling the Magic are ready to move on from this and just end it.