Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Am I the only one who would rather Dwight be in Brooklyn than Atlanta? I really *****ing hate the Hawks (almost as much as Miami) and wouldn't want their bull**** team to take our star.

• Upvote 1

he hasn't done anything. that's the whole point, you basket case.

So I'm preparing myself for what to come. I get it, Henny could have another deal come out of no where, but it sure seems like the stars are aligning for the crappy Nets. The thought of Lopez as our main guy for 4-5 years is disgusting.

@ChrisBroussard: Sources-TruFan's scheduled meeting goes longer than expected, may have caused him to hit rush-hour traffic

teve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

RT @E_Money18: So you think Orlando doesn't end up with either Lopez or Hump? ---> I don't think they want them long term

No frikin crap we don't!

I don't care if we send him to the Nets. I care that Brooke Lopez never wears a Magic jersey. And the Houston deal sucks. We have a team full of role players; we don't need more. They just lost Lowry and won't discuss Parsons so why are people still mentioning them?

It's the Lakers if they want it and it always has been. They're not sure they want it.

If Hennigan trades him just to avoid "drama", I'm done with this team. That's now how you win.

Now, if y'all had a choice between HWNSNBU or Duhon or Hedo being deported forever; who do you chose?

You're posts are disgusting

Hey Beast....go get some more Twitter news for us. It must be such a special privilege to be one of the few to have access to it.

So I'm preparing myself for what to come. I get it, Henny could have another deal come out of no where, but it sure seems like the stars are aligning for the crappy Nets. The thought of Lopez as our main guy for 4-5 years is disgusting.

explain your reasons for the stars aligning for dwight to go to the nets?

Am I the only one who would rather Dwight be in Brooklyn than Atlanta? I really *****ing hate the Hawks (almost as much as Miami) and wouldn't want their bull**** team to take our star.

I'd rather they send him to Toronto but I'd surely take Horford over Lopez. Plus you could probably get Teague and dump some of our trash contracts.

I don't care if we send him to the Nets. I care that Brooke Lopez never wears a Magic jersey. And the Houston deal sucks. We have a team full of role players; we don't need more. They just lost Lowry and won't discuss Parsons so why are people still mentioning them?

It's the Lakers if they want it and it always has been. They're not sure they want it.

If Hennigan trades him just to avoid "drama", I'm done with this team. That's now how you win.

Now, if y'all had a choice between HWNSNBU or Duhon or Hedo being deported forever; who do you chose?

Hedo

100% Agree with you. It is Bynum or bust.

Why do you get so upset about something that hasn't happened yet? ***** about it if it does, but give it a rest until then.