Babir_9

2012 Offseason

That's about to change now that we drafted the physics major.

yah hopefully that will be the case... ORL lacks of ppl with high bball IQ and playmakers/passers...

watching Nicolson really gets me excited... and get do so many things

Take your logic elsewhere. Yaboyr is busy thinking up his next generic news report to eventually rephrase, reword, and back peddle from.

Mike Malone was supposed to be our head coach by Friday, remember that??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

which is why it makes no sense for Orlando to trade with Brooklyn and take their terrible deal.......

You're right, I hope Hennigan isn't really thinking about doing this. Hold on to him, more teams will be willing to rent him later on

Henny is going to accept this deal as soon as Hump goes to a 3rd team. I get the feeling, they are ready to move on and end this. Will be an awful day for our team.

well, if LA is concerned about his back...

we can do a deal with them after the season starts right? to show them that Howard's back is fine??? or there is some kind of a deadline to prevent that?

I think time is on our side... no need to jump on Nets offer... Houston might upgrade their offer at the last sec... its the battle of will... see who's more patient

Was not ignoring post on here.. Some of us do work for a living. I was in a meeting the last 3 hours and now driving.. Have some updates I will reveal and was given permission to speak some of this news.

No JJ wasn't the news and not being an insider I didn't even know about this.. But as a magic fan expected it.

Will post update in hour or less

Anyone have any idea who on the team might be looking forward to Dwight being shipped off and who are not?

We know BBD is a Dwight-man. Anyone?

I think BBD is both. Like you said he is a good friend of Dwight's but it also seems like he's ready for a bigger role on and off the court in Orlando.

Was not ignoring post on here.. Some of us do work for a living. I was in a meeting the last 3 hours and now driving.. Have some updates I will reveal and was given permission to speak some of this news.

No JJ wasn't the news and not being an insider I didn't even know about this.. But as a magic fan expected it.

I hope you are right. I'm ready for something to happen

Anyone else getting tired of this stuff? If he had time to type 5 sentences on his AT&T phone (while driving I might add!), then surely he could have gone ahead and given us his big reveal.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else getting tired of this stuff? If he had time to type 5 sentences on his AT&T phone (while driving I might add!), then surely he could have gone ahead and given us his big reveal.

he must be on I-4

"story link soon. stay tuned"