Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Did Rudolph mention his info cam from Dwight? He is usually pretty good at stating whether or not it's his opinion

he said... he thinks howard will walk if traded, and houston really doesn't mind trading for him....

I don't understand why Rob is waiting on the Nets and not doing deals with Houston if that's the case?

is Nets offer better than Houstons? maybe that's the case

and from his prediction, he thinks if orl and the nets can find a 3rd team to take humphrey, howard is a net

I would rather have the Nets, their fans, and dwight unhappy by him not being there.

I'd love to see that too, but it's becoming more likely we will end up trading D12 to Brooklyn

Rudolph was VERY positive that Dwight will be a net.

Get ready for your Orlando Magic:

Nelson

JJ

Brooks

Baby/Nicholson

Lopez

I'd blow my head off it that was our line up. but youre not taking into account the fact that they are definitely getting a 3rd team involved

Rudolph was VERY positive that Dwight will be a net.

Get ready for your Orlando Magic:

Nelson

JJ

Brooks

Baby/Nicholson

Lopez

Plus whatever we get for K Hump... :panicworker:

I'd love to see that too, but it's becoming more likely we will end up trading D12 to Brooklyn

Again, if that happens under any circumstances...***** Magic basketball and the NBA.

Again, if that happens under any circumstances...***** Magic basketball and the NBA.

There are definitely potential circumstances that would make it OK. remember, its about us and what we get. not Dwight.

I would rather have the Nets, their fans, and dwight unhappy by him not being there. Didn't evans say he wanted out of SAC, and that's why they'd do a s&t or was that just cousins?

Dwight unhappy I can understand, but why would anyone want to see Nets fans suffer, especially over Laker fans? Why don't we just root against the Bucks, Warriors, Kings, and Bobcats while we're at it? Since they have huge band wagons and invade every arena in the league like idiots, they totally deserve it.

If we cave into the little rat bastards demands and take back all those garbage players I will be incredibly disappointed.....all those picks are WORTHLESS seeing as they'll be 25th and first, and having to see Dwight 2 times a year, and possibly win a title? If the Magic have any balls at all they won't give this ******* what he wants

I am really wondering...

what team would want Humphrey and help the Nets to get Howard?

Charlotte?

Millwaukee?

New Orleans?

Pheonix?

Toronto?

Hey ybr.....if d12 was intent on staying....then why did HWNSNBU tell magic brass within a month or so of him waiving his opt out that he would never wear a magic jersey again? That they should trade him because out of a favor to the devos family he opted in, to see the year out and try to make a run.....go back to one of my last posts if anyone wants the source of that

I didn't say he was intent on staying. I'm saying if he doesn't go to Brooklyn I can see a scenario where he stays without signing an extension. But it's all in Hennigans hands