Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Coach named by "end of month". Holy jesus, I hate how freaking slow and beauracratic all of these searches are. In Henny I trust but why does Martins have any say in the coaching matter? This is so damn frustrating that it's going to be 2 months between firing Stan/Otis and having a coaching staff in place.

We're having assistants run summer league, we're going through free agency with no coach. Come on now. Shaw or Malone should've been hired a week ago.

Why do you want Bynum?

Because imo the second best C in the league is the best replacement for the first. Plus Bynum is younger and would WANT to be here.

IncarceratedBob is definitely wrong more times than he is right, but it is still a scary thought that it could happen. He is kinda backtracking now saying that it requires a third team who has salary cap. He seems to think once F/A dies down, Nets won't have a problem finding a team to eat salary.

He sucks! If I had a dime for everything he got wrong I'd be a millionaire.

I think Bynum would want to be here. I think he is tired of being in Kobe's shadows and wants his own team. If we paid him and built around him, he would stay.

Is that the best thing for our franchise? Debatable. But if Rob wants Bynum, he'll be here long term, I'm confident in that.

• Upvote 1

I think Bynum would want to be here. I think he is tired of being in Kobe's shadows and wants his own team. If we paid him and built around him, he would stay.

Is that the best thing for our franchise? Debatable. But if Rob wants Bynum, he'll be here long term, I'm confident in that.

This basically.

Several reports Nets are now signing Teletovic to the taxpayer MLE, which means they can exceed the cap to land Dwight or their own FA's

^ This is not a good sign.....

Thats a lot of dimes. Dude must be plain stupid for you to be a millionaire.

Basically all he does is take a hot rumor and guess one way or the other. If he gets it wrong he'll say something like " well it was in the final stages but fell apart at the last minute." He blocked me because I called him on his BS.