Babir_9

2012 Offseason

What's sad is that this Howard situation makes Lebrun look like he's human again and that he made one terrible marketing move with the decision.

Then the heat planned a parade before the season started and he got caught in the moment like any of us would

Think about it. You and you and a few of your buddies are all defense attorneys and all the best in the business. You now work a deal where you all work together essentially creating a monopoly and get all the business in your area together while getting to work together evey day.

And one small fact. We all just signed 100 million dollar contracts, there might be some room to get pretty cocky and let a few words slip in the moment.

Howard is acting like a complete fool flip flopping and now he has no choice but to pick Dallas, LA or Atlanta or Houston as those are the only big markets that have money or prices that we want.

No way on Atlanta: I'd hope we wouldn't trade him to a division rival. Send him West, don't care where, but send him out of our Conference if we're going to send him anywhere.

There are quite a few members here living in Orlando or in the central Florida area at least. There are also members from around the globe. Estonia, Portugal and even a few Icelanders (I know of at least 3 on here, including myself).

Argentina my friend.

There used to be 2 of us (MatiasJJ), but don't know what happened with the guy

No way on Atlanta: I'd hope we wouldn't trade him to a division rival. Send him West, don't care where, but send him out of our Conference if we're going to send him anywhere.

Yea Atlanta would be my last choice actually but if we can get Horford and get them to take ALL our bad contracts I wouldn't mind. Personally I said this yesterday give me Bynum all day long or trade with the rockets and hope that 1or two of those draft picks develop into either an All star or Solid contributor and take the cap room.

what years at WPHS? I too am a Wildcat.

02-04, finished jr/sr year in GA.

Jeremiah was in our class. I didn't really know him but my friend did. Being in IB meant you really didn't hang out with non-IBers.

Yea Atlanta would be my last choice actually but if we can get Horford and get them to take ALL our bad contracts I wouldn't mind. Personally I said this yesterday give me Bynum all day long or trade with the rockets and hope that 1or two of those draft picks develop into either an All star or Solid contributor and take the cap room.

Agreed on all points.

Agreed on all points.

What's sad is we all check this out to see if anything comes out newsworthy and realistically Henny can sit back and not worry about trading him for a month or two.

IncarceratedBob is definitely wrong more times than he is right, but it is still a scary thought that it could happen. He is kinda backtracking now saying that it requires a third team who has salary cap. He seems to think once F/A dies down, Nets won't have a problem finding a team to eat salary.

I agree: Harden's the odd man out with their roster and I'm not sure he'd be happy coming off the bench for the rest of his career. Man, I'd LOVE to have Harden on this team. Run him at PG.

Running Harden at the point takes away one of his biggest talents, which is the work he does without the ball in his hands. Harden's screen work is quite possibly the best part of his game.