Babir_9

2012 Offseason

There are quite a few members here living in Orlando or in the central Florida area at least. There are also members from around the globe. Estonia, Portugal and even a few Icelanders (I know of at least 3 on here, including myself).

I know u guys are not going to believe ,me but i'm French and I just love the Magic since I discovered NBA.

Since the T mac era, I have nearly watched all the games, followed all the players who passed through the organization, and been cheering all the time for the team.

It's really hard here to say here that you are a Magic fan, indeed people just support teams like OKC, Miami, LA,Boston.When I say I 'm 100 % a Magic, they're just laughing.I told them that they don't know what they are missing from this franchise.Even in NBA2k , damn I am using every time the Magic and kick evrybody's asses with j rich and chris- for the 3 -duhon (lol) and they don't understand how the Magic can be so good .

Shaq, Hardaway, Scott, Royal,Nick Anderson, T Mac, scot skiles , howard....I mean this franchise is amazing and very prestigious for me.

So I wanted to share with you my passion , u know , I am very sad those times about Howard and his bu***it and the way people is talking about our franchise, but I know things gonna get better and we will come back on the top.

WE ALL WE GOT!

Now I have a question....does anyone on this board besides me actually live in Orlando or the surrounding area? I see all these locations...California, Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, even Australia. Glad the Magic seem to have loyal fans in all those places, too, but doesn't Orlando represent?

Lived in Central Florida, or called it home, for over 40 years (20 in the military). A fan of the Magic from before they started.

Didn't see it posted.. this struck me as pretty funny.

http://espn.go.com/e...ward-quit-ahead

Good read...made some sense, but it still reeks of ESPN spin and sour grapes (because he talked to YaHoo) but otherwise, I fail to see ESPN share in some of the responsibility for this, based soley on their HEAT CRUSH (bias) and all around disgust for this organization also had plenty to do with this confusion as well!!! IMHO In fact as many have stated, it is like they where doing all they could to drive this issue to this point!! But we will get through this...and be better for it! The writer did make one great point.....it is time for Dwight to shut up!1 Please!!!

Now I have a question....does anyone on this board besides me actually live in Orlando or the surrounding area? I see all these locations...California, Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, even Australia. Glad the Magic seem to have loyal fans in all those places, too, but doesn't Orlando represent?

Born and raised in Orlando. Graduated Boone HS.