Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Now I have a question....does anyone on this board besides me actually live in Orlando or the surrounding area? I see all these locations...California, Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, even Australia. Glad the Magic seem to have loyal fans in all those places, too, but doesn't Orlando represent?

There are quite a few members here living in Orlando or in the central Florida area at least. There are also members from around the globe. Estonia, Portugal and even a few Icelanders (I know of at least 3 on here, including myself).

Just a question.......should this matter to us concerning the Rockets offer? Why was he never considered in a S&T with their previous offers????

Link: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222052/Dragic_Rockets_Far_Apart_On_Contract_Negotiations

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ?

Who?

nvm im not sure. i thot they wanted 2 keep him but i geuss he was asking for to much.lol

Edited by MagicMan33

Yeah this Rudolph guy was saying all the right things to keep Howard's image good in Orlando! He basically said Dwight wants to win but wants to be liked also!

then resign and win us a title (s) :bigparty:

There are quite a few members here living in Orlando or in the central Florida area at least. There are also members from around the globe. Estonia, Portugal and even a few Icelanders (I know of at least 3 on here, including myself).

I am in Downtown Orlando about a mile from the Amway Center.

Charlie Westbrook ‏@C_Westbrook1

On my way to NBA organization Orlando magic I thank them for this opportunity praying for travel mercy and a successful showing! Blessed!

hope this guy makes the team.

Who?

nvm im not sure. i thot they wanted 2 keep him but i geuss he was asking for to much.lol

Yeah that was my thinking, so it only makes sense that they would look to S&T with our PG issues and picks? IMHO ;)