Babir_9

2012 Offseason

YBR is NOT Jarrod Rudolph

YBR is alot more objective about d12 than Jarrod is

In Rudolphs world, because dwight hooks him up with stories, dwight can do no wrong

Yeah this Rudolph guy was saying all the right things to keep Howard's image good in Orlando! He basically said Dwight wants to win but wants to be liked also!

This off-season has just been full of stupid.

Suns traded Dragic and a first round pick for Aaron Brooks - Offer Goran 9 mill per year

Dwight Howard says he wants to be a Net - Nets kill cap space on Joe Johnson

Knicks fire Mike D'Antoni - Knicks emerge as leader for Steve Nash

:panicworker:

The Knicks have emerged as frontrunners to land Steve Nash in a sign-and-trade deal, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Knicks, Suns are in the critical stages of discussions on a sign-and-trade deal that would pay Nash $27M-$30M over 3 years, sources tell Y!

NY package would include Iman Shumpert, Toney Douglas and likely 3 low money players to get Nash salary needed to close gap on Toronto offer

So, a few things after readiing through the past 30 or so pages...

I agree with God Hates Otis Smith. I have League Pass and watched as many Lakers games this season as I could because I figured all along that if Dwight was going to be traded that the Lakers were at least a good possibility. And I listened to some L.A. radio (on satellite) to get opinion from the market and to hear sound bites from Drew. I wanted to learn a little bit about him. 1). At least part of Bynum's behavior's problems were related to his frustration with the fact that Kobe won't give up the ball more (as, probably, a lot of Dwight's problems with technical fouls were related to his frustrations). He talked about problems not playing as a team. 2). As crazy as some of his actions have been the past season or so, Bynum apparently is a real smart guy. Actually read some of the books Phil gave him, as well as others. 3). He was very angry that Brian Shaw was not hired as coach. 4). He knows how to box out and is tall and long enough that he really doesn't have to jump most of the time, which is good considering his history of knee injuries. 5).Dwight has dominated him the past couple seasons with his strength, but Bynum is still a good option.

If Josh Robbins is correct about the Magic not interviewing Mike Budenholzer or Maurice Cheeks, then Ping had just been lucky with what he got correct lately, Ping's source is Shot Doctor, or Hennigan might have laid a trap for Ping's source. I'm kind of hoping for the latter. That source did a lot of damage and needs to be shut down.

The Magic have to let J.J. know by Sunday or Monday. The date is July 9, but I'm not sure if that's when they have to tell him by or that is the day he would become free.

You know how the Lakers seemed to look like a disaster parts of this season? Could part of the Magic's problem the past season or two been related to the fact Dwight was getting frustrated and wanted out? Remember when the trade with Phoenix was first made (two Decembers ago) and the team was on fire? Maybe they learned by then that Dwight was at least maybe getting a wandering eye and that hurt some of the cohesion? The end of that streak just seemed like a turning point. And then we started losing regularly to the Hawks, a team the Magic had dominated for a few seasons and swept out of the playoffs the previous year.

Now I have a question....does anyone on this board besides me actually live in Orlando or the surrounding area? I see all these locations...California, Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, even Australia. Glad the Magic seem to have loyal fans in all those places, too, but doesn't Orlando represent?

So, a few things after readiing through the past 30 or so pages...

I agree with God Hates Otis Smith. I have League Pass and watched as many Lakers games this season as I could because I figured all along that if Dwight was going to be traded that the Lakers were at least a good possibility. And I listened to some L.A. radio (on satellite) to get opinion from the market and to hear sound bites from Drew. I wanted to learn a little bit about him. 1). At least part of Bynum's behavior's problems were related to his frustration with the fact that Kobe won't give up the ball more (as, probably, a lot of Dwight's problems with technical fouls were related to his frustrations). He talked about problems not playing as a team. 2). As crazy as some of his actions have been the past season or so, Bynum apparently is a real smart guy. Actually read some of the books Phil gave him, as well as others. 3). He was very angry that Brian Shaw was not hired as coach. 4). He knows how to box out and is tall and long enough that he really doesn't have to jump most of the time, which is good considering his history of knee injuries. 5).Dwight has dominated him the past couple seasons with his strength, but Bynum is still a good option.

If Josh Robbins is correct about the Magic not interviewing Mike Budenholzer or Maurice Cheeks, then Ping had just been lucky with what he got correct lately, Ping's source is Shot Doctor, or Hennigan might have laid a trap for Ping's source. I'm kind of hoping for the latter. That source did a lot of damage and needs to be shut down.

The Magic have to let J.J. know by Sunday or Monday. The date is July 9, but I'm not sure if that's when they have to tell him by or that is the day he would become free.

You know how the Lakers seemed to look like a disaster parts of this season? Could part of the Magic's problem the past season or two been related to the fact Dwight was getting frustrated and wanted out? Remember when the trade with Phoenix was first made (two Decembers ago) and the team was on fire? Maybe they learned by then that Dwight was at least maybe getting a wandering eye and that hurt some of the cohesion? The end of that streak just seemed like a turning point. And then we started losing regularly to the Hawks, a team the Magic had dominated for a few seasons and swept out of the playoffs the previous year.

Now I have a question....does anyone on this board besides me actually live in Orlando or the surrounding area? I see all these locations...California, Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, even Australia. Glad the Magic seem to have loyal fans in all those places, too, but doesn't Orlando represent?

Don't forget ENGLAND ( UK )

I saw the quote also; but KD doesn't write checks, lol. If OKC has to choose between shot-blocking PF or 6th man, who do they pick? They can easily extend both and pay the tax penalty, but we'll until they do, the speculation will be out there.

Maybe Harden is Rob's darkhorse player he has an offer for? lol

Point well taken! In fact being that we are forced to speculate........that conversation may have already taken place!! I just hope that Harden continues to develop, he faded a bit during the finals!!!

Why are we not looking at memphis as a possible trade partner? They have some serious young talent there...

They do, but would you only have one franchise player in Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph is and can be as much of a mess as Dwight and Gasol is a great second........when we need a good first offensive option. However, you are right and they do have some pretty good players, but they may try to send Agent Zero back....LOL!!! :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: