Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Okay three guys that look good; Eric Gordon, Jamal Crawford, and Gerald Wallace. Any one of those guys would be a great pickup for us. I think we can realistically get Crawford. He wants out of Portland and rumors were circulating that the Magic were trying to make a trade for him around the deadline. Crawford would be a great addition, guy has one of the best hesitation moves ever. Imagine him and Wallace on our team. Very unlikely we'll get both especially with our limited cap space, but I'll take any one of those guys. Of course I would like Dwill first and foremost but that's probably not gonna happen.

Okay three guys that look good; Eric Gordon, Jamal Crawford, and Gerald Wallace. Any one of those guys would be a great pickup for us. I think we can realistically get Crawford. He wants out of Portland and rumors were circulating that the Magic were trying to make a trade for him around the deadline. Crawford would be a great addition, guy has one of the best hesitation moves ever. Imagine him and Wallace on our team. Very unlikely we'll get both especially with our limited cap space, but I'll take any one of those guys. Of course I would like Dwill first and foremost but that's probably not gonna happen.

No more old players, no to Wallace and Crawford... Both will be chasing their last decent pay checks! Eric Gordon has ordered a customized Pacers jersey from NBA.com. His situation should be interesting considering he is restricted. I could see the Pacers doing a sign and trade with the Hornets receiving Granger or something along those lines.

Dunno why SVG is so gung ho at using Duhon at the backup when we literally lose leads when he is on. I'd rather Hedo come off the bench as point forward, and have Liggins get more court time. Duhon is def du-du. Been almost 2 years of very bad basketball. Yup. Def miss Rafer and Darrell.

Goran Dragic is going to be unrestricted free agent-would be a great pick up for us...Jerryd Baylees? also unrestricted...I think realistically we can afford these PGs...

Dunno why SVG is so gung ho at using Duhon at the backup when we literally lose leads when he is on. I'd rather Hedo come off the bench as point forward, and have Liggins get more court time. Duhon is def du-du. Been almost 2 years of very bad basketball. Yup. Def miss Rafer and Darrell.

Don't be so hard on Duhon. While it has been almost two years of very bad basketball, he had a nice no TO game last night. Have to give him props for that.

Now he can say he is rich AND had a good game on 3/26/12,

the longer Lowry is hurt, the more Dragic's price range is gonna go up and up. Bayless hasn't had AS long to show his stuff, so could most likely be had for cheaper.

Here's my hopes for next Summer:

1. Fire Otis.

2. Hire Pritchard, Donnie Walsh, a mime, a monkey, make Alex the GM, whatever. It won't be hard to do better than Otis. Just preferably someone that MAKES DWIGHT HAPPY. :shard: :shard: :shard:

3. Through the draft and free agency, Address backup center and backup PG. A blind and deaf mute could see that these are our two biggest weaknesses by far. Get A. Someone Stan will actually play (unlike Orton) and B. someone who doesn't outright suck (unlike Duhon).

4. By some miracle or other, shed some cap space! Turk, Duhon, among others are the obvious targets here.

5. (extra credit) He's only making 6 mil a year. Jason Richardson. We don't need him. J.J. Redick & Von Wafer can fill the roles, J-Rich bounces between useless and redundant. Great guy, good (offensive) player, but 6 mil on the cap is 6 mil on the cap. Get him OUT. It should of happened at the Trade Deadline, already.

I'm not holding my breath for all of these things happening, but it is the NBA, and far stranger things have happened. Often.

• Upvote 1

3. Through the draft and free agency, Address backup center and backup PG. A blind and deaf mute could see that these are our two biggest weaknesses by far. Get A. Someone Stan will actually play (unlike Orton) and B. someone who doesn't outright suck (unlike Duhon).

I hope Stan is told to play him whether he likes it or not. Backup center is much needed. I don't like that Stan's stubbornness is completely controlling the rotations. I figured someone above him would say something.

I hope Stan is told to play him whether he likes it or not. Backup center is much needed. I don't like that Stan's stubbornness is completely controlling the rotations. I figured someone above him would say something.

This is a logic that, honestly, I don't get at all, and it seems to only ever be presented by idiots.

A coach dictates rotations. That is, by definition, what a coach is supposed to do. When people earlier this year were calling for Larry Hughes to get playing time at point guard? Those people were morons. Larry Hughes was terrible every time he stepped on the court.

Same thing with Orton. Just because he's a center doesn't mean that he ipso-facto deserves minutes. If the guy isn't good, and the one time I've seen him on the court he was awful, then why play him?

I'm 6'2". If Otis were to inexplicably sign me to a contract, should I be granted back-up minutes at point guard just because I'm there?