Babir_9

2012 Offseason

My Darling YBR,

It is so lonesome nowadays that although I wrote you a letter yesterday I can find nothing so pleasant as spending the time with you & this afternoon have again taken pencil in hand to commence a letter. At any rate, the sun shines to day but the wind blows cold. I laid down & tried to take a nap after dinner but my thoughts were too full of dwight to allow my eyes to close & the wind kept the tent fly flapping to such an extent that it made me nervous so up I got & grabbed my old portfolio & dated my letter.

Capt. Wilson has gone home on furlough. He tells me perhaps you may see him. There is no news in camp twitter & day succeeds day monotonously enough. We can not fix up for winter because we do not know but we will move every day & probably that is the way it will be all winter.

Tomorrow is Carries Birthday. Tomorrow she makes the high old age of five years. Bless her little heart how Pop would like to see her. Kiss her for me "Many happy returns of the same". The air must be cold in G.F. today & I imagine you all in Fred's room with a good warm fire. Grandpa & children frolicking Grandma tending "lastly" Mamma reading the paper. Fran at church& one of the Aunties dropping in every now & then to see what's going on. I suppose Aunt Sally don't stir round much yet but she must get well so when I come home she can make warm biscuit mince pies & all those style of things. "Tho lost to sight, to memory dear". Vision of Mothers Fricasseed chickens loom up occasionally to my imagination like a mirage in a desert & I wonder if the making of Oyster stew has become one of the lost arts.

The Capt. wants I should go to making out Muster Rolls, and as I am officer of the Guard tomorrow, I shall have to give you a short letter. All I hope & pray is that you are well. Kiss the Darlings for me & accept the warmest love of your loving faithful.

E_Money18

Post of the Year

My Darling YBR,

It is so lonesome nowadays that although I wrote you a letter yesterday I can find nothing so pleasant as spending the time with you & this afternoon have again taken pencil in hand to commence a letter. At any rate, the sun shines to day but the wind blows cold. I laid down & tried to take a nap after dinner but my thoughts were too full of dwight to allow my eyes to close & the wind kept the tent fly flapping to such an extent that it made me nervous so up I got & grabbed my old portfolio & dated my letter.

Capt. Wilson has gone home on furlough. He tells me perhaps you may see him. There is no news in camp twitter & day succeeds day monotonously enough. We can not fix up for winter because we do not know but we will move every day & probably that is the way it will be all winter.

Tomorrow is Carries Birthday. Tomorrow she makes the high old age of five years. Bless her little heart how Pop would like to see her. Kiss her for me "Many happy returns of the same". The air must be cold in G.F. today & I imagine you all in Fred's room with a good warm fire. Grandpa & children frolicking Grandma tending "lastly" Mamma reading the paper. Fran at church& one of the Aunties dropping in every now & then to see what's going on. I suppose Aunt Sally don't stir round much yet but she must get well so when I come home she can make warm biscuit mince pies & all those style of things. "Tho lost to sight, to memory dear". Vision of Mothers Fricasseed chickens loom up occasionally to my imagination like a mirage in a desert & I wonder if the making of Oyster stew has become one of the lost arts.

The Capt. wants I should go to making out Muster Rolls, and as I am officer of the Guard tomorrow, I shall have to give you a short letter. All I hope & pray is that you are well. Kiss the Darlings for me & accept the warmest love of your loving faithful.

E_Money18

tumblr_m5ai6ch1ce1r46vhq.gif

• Upvote 1

I just find it funny that we are all Magic fans here, but yet there is this power struggle that goes on. It is a freaking message board where we can say anything we want. We all come here because we are likely hardcore fans. Average fans do not spend their time reading these sites. It just so happens that we have a poster who has some sort of a relationship with Dwight. I am sorry that I annoy some of you but if I have a question for someone who literally speaks to Dwight, I am happy I have a place to do such a thing. It is apparent now that we are going to have to trade Dwight and our organization is going to be very very different. It is extremely difficult to find another player who has an impact on the game like Dwight. Besides Lebron, I can not think of another player like the two of them. It is upsetting to picture how brutal this rebuild could potentially be. Therefore, as stated above, I will continue to come on here to ask questions to YBR. He has total control to ignore me if he doesn't want to answer something. I just don't get why certain individuals cant just scroll past my questions if they don't care for them.

is it me or dds21/ arielle just made another account?

I am trying to figure out what the Magic organization could possible promised D12 in this short time period.

First, the ETO was signed just a few months ago. He later came out and said that he signed the ETO because he was LOYAL...(even Wade and Lebron found this amusing)

If, according to what he is saying, the Magic did not kept the promise then it is clearly that is not about a trade. He signed teh ETO at the last minute of the trade deadline and today is the first day of free agency.(Unless he was promised a 1201am trade).

This is what the magic's has done since he signed the ETO: (Basketball Related)

1. Fired SVG- He wanted that.

2. Fired OTIS- He wanted that.

3. Hire a new GM- He might be neutral here.

4. Keep Anderson as a restricted Free agent. Don't know what to say here. He don't care about Anderson.

5. Coach selection: Nothing yet, although Brian Shaw is considered the front runner. He want that.

Not Basketball Related:

1. He wants his personal airplane... He flew to LA on Trans-am and sat next to a middle class human for 6 hours.

2. He wants Billboards and statues of himself all around Orlando, so he can see himself more often. He is tired of seeying himself in a regular mirrow.

Truly, I can't come up with a single reason other than a non basketball related as to why he is saying that the organization lied to him.

Any Ideas?

Totally nailed it. There's nothing that the ownership did after ETO that could possibly hurt him.

Of course they have no say so, but 6'ers fans would trade Holiday/Turner/Brand's expiring for Dwight & JRich. Would you take it?

That's a good young, athletic, high IQ backcourt to pair with our 50 bigs.

Lowry

SG

Iggy

BBD or Nicholson

Bynum

Can we win with this?

Yes, whether Dwight wanted to stay or not, I'd give up D12, Nelson, and Anderson for Lowry, Iggy, and Bynum. Get a gunner at SG and that's a lethal line-up.

But I don't see how it's possible.