Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Trading D12 worries me because we could end up like the Hawks and and getting wacked every hear in the playoffs. I don't want that.

And since when did the Magic didn't get "wacked" in the playoffs?

1341191865[/url]' post='693840']

And since when did the Magic didn't get "wacked" in the playoffs?

I want the Magic contend. I don't want to be "at least we are in the 2nd round every year". Some of the trades I see people post will make the Magic 1st round and out.

YBR

I know punks are going to get angry for me asking you a question but oh well. Have you spoken to Dwight since this all came out? What is he saying to you? I just find it so incredibly odd. I think both Dwight and the Organization have probably done bad here. BUT Dwight is really coming off bad and its so hard to understand because this is not the Dwight that we all knew a few years ago. Hope for some insight.

• Downvote 3

Daniel Orton ‏@danielorton21

More so than anything, at this point in my career, I just want to prove that I belong in this league....because I know I do..

:shard:

My Darling YBR,

It is so lonesome nowadays that although I wrote you a letter yesterday I can find nothing so pleasant as spending the time with you & this afternoon have again taken pencil in hand to commence a letter. At any rate, the sun shines to day but the wind blows cold. I laid down & tried to take a nap after dinner but my thoughts were too full of dwight to allow my eyes to close & the wind kept the tent fly flapping to such an extent that it made me nervous so up I got & grabbed my old portfolio & dated my letter.

Capt. Wilson has gone home on furlough. He tells me perhaps you may see him. There is no news in camp twitter & day succeeds day monotonously enough. We can not fix up for winter because we do not know but we will move every day & probably that is the way it will be all winter.

Tomorrow is Carries Birthday. Tomorrow she makes the high old age of five years. Bless her little heart how Pop would like to see her. Kiss her for me "Many happy returns of the same". The air must be cold in G.F. today & I imagine you all in Fred's room with a good warm fire. Grandpa & children frolicking Grandma tending "lastly" Mamma reading the paper. Fran at church& one of the Aunties dropping in every now & then to see what's going on. I suppose Aunt Sally don't stir round much yet but she must get well so when I come home she can make warm biscuit mince pies & all those style of things. "Tho lost to sight, to memory dear". Vision of Mothers Fricasseed chickens loom up occasionally to my imagination like a mirage in a desert & I wonder if the making of Oyster stew has become one of the lost arts.

The Capt. wants I should go to making out Muster Rolls, and as I am officer of the Guard tomorrow, I shall have to give you a short letter. All I hope & pray is that you are well. Kiss the Darlings for me & accept the warmest love of your loving faithful.

E_Money18

• Upvote 8

lol, punks

I know it doesn't matter because it won't happen, but if we're rebuilding, I'd take Turner over Iggy.