Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Last I checked, Dwight's still a member of the Magic and everything else, EVERYTHING, is just a rumor until proven otherwise.

Dwight could put all of this to rest if he would come out publically with a statement. I think his silence tells us what we are hearing. Hope I'm wrong.

I am trying to figure out what the Magic organization could possible promised D12 in this short time period.

First, the ETO was signed just a few months ago. He later came out and said that he signed the ETO because he was LOYAL...(even Wade and Lebron found this amusing)

If, according to what he is saying, the Magic did not kept the promise then it is clearly that is not about a trade. He signed teh ETO at the last minute of the trade deadline and today is the first day of free agency.(Unless he was promised a 1201am trade).

This is what the magic's has done since he signed the ETO: (Basketball Related)

1. Fired SVG- He wanted that.

2. Fired OTIS- He wanted that.

3. Hire a new GM- He might be neutral here.

4. Keep Anderson as a restricted Free agent. Don't know what to say here. He don't care about Anderson.

5. Coach selection: Nothing yet, although Brian Shaw is considered the front runner. He want that.

Not Basketball Related:

1. He wants his personal airplane... He flew to LA on Trans-am and sat next to a middle class human for 6 hours.

2. He wants Billboards and statues of himself all around Orlando, so he can see himself more often. He is tired of seeying himself in a regular mirrow.

Truly, I can't come up with a single reason other than a non basketball related as to why he is saying that the organization lied to him.

Any Ideas?

• Upvote 1

You believe yaboyr and random twitter posters but not Ping who called Hennigan, SVG, and JRich.

U MAD OH HE MAD DO THE DEW

You believe anything regarding Dwight. If it was anything else you would be all :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You believe yaboyr and random twitter posters but not Ping who called Hennigan, SVG, and JRich.

I think what he meant is that Ping is tweeting the obvious.

I don't get it, Asik is pretty much just a goon.

Rockets need a goon. He's a big one. How do you think Brendan Haywood got a deal worth around $10 million a season?

That's just the reality of the NBA, at least for now, until the bite of the new CBA kicks in in a couple years.

Guys are gonna get paid. Some of ya'll don't want to pay anyone but the max guys.

What did Ping say about J.Rich? I must have missed that.

RT @WojYahooNBA: Rockets have reached agreement with Omer Asik on a three-year, $25.1 million contract, league source tells Y! Sports.

You think Asik could be used as a piece for them getting Howard?

Can we trade Dwight for a couple of plane tickets, rent-a-house for a month and a rental car? I want to go to Orlando again...