Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Broussard was just on sportscenter

-Dwight was promised things to sign the ETO that haven't been fulfilled

-Brook Lopez is a top 10 center lol

-Lopez, Brooks, and picks is a decent package

-Lakers willing to deal Bynum only if he agrees to extend with them

Anyone have a clue as to what these promises are everyone keeps talking about? They bring them up and don't mention exactly what they are.

Broussard was just on sportscenter

-Dwight was promised things to sign the ETO that haven't been fulfilled

-Brook Lopez is a top 10 center lol

-Lopez, Brooks, and picks is a decent package

-Lakers willing to deal Bynum only if he agrees to extend with them

Anyone have a clue as to what these promises are everyone keeps talking about? They bring them up and don't mention exactly what they are.

Bucher was asked specifically on the radio this afternoon and conceded that he did not know. But he implied that they were something that would have been in violation of the CBA. I'm not saying whether that's true or not, but ESPN better be careful how they handle it or they could be opening themselves up to some issues as well. If I were the Magic, I definitely would try to get my hands on copies of all these reports.

Basically, Dwight's team is trying to muck up the works to try to make things more difficult to make a trade with anyone except the Nets. He wants to accuse the Magic of blackmail and coercion. The Magic might have a case as well. Whatever, he did not have to opt in, and his agent advised him not to. But he did anyway.

Probably because we didn't gut the roster to bring in All-Pro Monta Ellis...

I don't think it matters that the FO promised things and didn't fulfill them, unless it's an official NBA contract or something of that nature (something agreed in writing).

dwight didn't get svg fired and santa claus is real.

I'm just mad Santa gave me a pair of Dwight Howard Skull Candy headphones because now I'll look like even more of a tool wearing them.

Wow. I go on vacation for a week and all hell is breaking loose.

The more information that comes out about Dwight the more spineless, selfish and diva like he sounds. I am ready to let him go.

That being said, I would rather just take the cap break from his contract than take garbage that will eat cap space. That would be by far the worst scenario.

Regarding Bynum: Does anyone here want to sign him to a max contract after next season? Seems like that is what it would take to keep him. That seems like a lot for a headcase problem child. On the other hand, it gives us a season without Dwight were we can evaluate him and still get the "Dwighlike" cap break.

Basically, I think Kobe did send that message and Dwight took LA off his list!!! I would love to see that smackdown in LA.... :creaturedance:

Me too. Dwight has never played on a team where he wasn't the main man. Kobe pretty much runs that team, and I don't think Dwight could handle that. After all of this, I don't even want his whiney ass on our bench or in our locker room. I understand Dom's reasoning, but I think he has become a cancer to the team, and the sooner the cancer is removed, the better. I trust the new man in charge to make it as painless as possible (no stupid long term contracts) for the future of the Magic.

Nope, that and the blackmail thing caught me off guard

You're the only one who was caught off guard by this(not the blackmail thing specifically, just Dwight's true nature). It's been blatantly obvious that Dwight's been using you for months. I've lurked for years and I could tell right away Dwight was playing you by getting you to pump his innocent image to the fans. He's a jerk and I really don't want to hear your excuses for him anymore. I know you're a Magic fan like the rest of us, but you've let Dwight cloud your judgement.

• Upvote 4