Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Bass, though he had his faults, visibly had words with Dwight. Gone.

Pietrus clashed with Dwight. Gone.

Vince...wince and all...gone.

SVG...you know the story. Gone.

Enough is enough.

• Upvote 1

Based on some of the players YBR has said Dwight was close with over the years and players that I was told Stan wanted out, there seemed to be overlap. Just a coincidence?

Hence the December trades. Dwight pushed for that God awful trade to get Vince and Gortat outta here. Once D12 is out, I think we will hear all the truth about Dwight. If Dwight blames everyone but himself, can u imagine how the locker room must be everyday with a guy like that?

Enough is enough.

Worst of all is asking for Hedo back

Hence the December trades. Dwight pushed for that God awful trade to get Vince and Gortat outta here. Once D12 is out, I think we will hear all the truth about Dwight. If Dwight blames everyone but himself, can u imagine how the locker room must be everyday with a guy like that?

See, and I was told that Stan wanted Pietrus and Gortat gone; that both of them had clashed with Stan because of minutes and the rotation.

Hopefully, some day, a real reporter, who interviews ALL parties involved, not just the 1 or 2 they know, writes a book about this whole ordeal. Would love to know the truth but no one talks and whenever a report gets out, another comes out saying something different.

Enough is enough.

D12 = executioner.

Otis = D12's yes man

The truth is becoming clearer. I wanna vomit.

• Upvote 1

Enough is enough.

Do you think he could make Kobe disappair? I am begging to see what that marriage would produce!!!

Also, should we expect to hear from the Bulls with a package of Deng and Noah?? I heard rumblings!

I think it will work both ways. We will hear plenty from Dwight about things he didn't like, too.

Bucher is a gem. He's on ESPN Radio now. He says the Magic might have made some promises to Dwight that were not under the guidelines of the CBA. But he then says he doesn't know what they were. The Magic should get a copy of that podcast. And he says the Magic will pretty much have to accept the Nets trade because no one else may be willing to trade for him because of his back and they will be getting him sight unseen. He is such a tool of sports agents.

Honestly, the words "sports journalism" have little to do with ESPN.

See, and I was told that Stan wanted Pietrus and Gortat gone; that both of them had clashed with Stan because of minutes and the rotation.

Hopefully, some day, a real reporter, who interviews ALL parties involved, not just the 1 or 2 they know, writes a book about this whole ordeal. Would love to know the truth but no one talks and whenever a report gets out, another comes out saying something different.

Makes me wonder if Schmitz wasn't full of shiiite after all? Anyone read Dwightmare? Does any of that cover this?

Sigh. So sad to be a Magic fan right now. At least Henny gives us hope. Can we get SVG back?

I would believe that about Gortat. It had gotten to the point that every summer he went home to Poland and reports came back about how he was complaining about how awful Van Gundy was. I guess he thought news didn't travel overseas -- or didn't care.

Plus, toward the end, if he didn't feel he was playing enough, Gortat wouldn't play as well as he was capable. He wanted to be traded. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for a trade. He was tired of sitting behind Dwight and never getting many minutes unless Dwight was in foul trouble.

Don't know about Pietrus. I liked him as a guy, but that habit he had of taking a step back to shoot the 3 and turning over the ball because he stepped out of bounds was really annoying. He did it every game at least once.

Do you think he could make Kobe disappair? I am begging to see what that marriage would produce!!!

Also, should we expect to hear from the Bulls with a package of Deng and Noah?? I heard rumblings!

You really think Kobe would take that BS from Dwight? He'd tell the kid to go sit down.