Babir_9

2012 Offseason

So we trade him for bynum so that we can the 7 or 8th seed in the playoffs and have 1 pick around 17 in the draft. I think if we trade with houston we will be bad this year and have a top 5 pick, the raptors wont be good so probably a top 10 pick there, and the camby trade or whatever we get for martin would get us another pick in the teens. Plus I think Lamb is gonna be a pretty good scorer when he develops.

This. I don't believe a trade with LA allows us to dump Turk or JRich. The only way it makes sense is to get Gasol and Bynum, which I doubt happens. Yes, it would be ideal to get a bonafide star, but Bynum's knees are suspect. Personally, out of the teams being discussed for Dwight, I like the Houston option the best.

Plus, an expiring contract, trade exceptions and picks could land us players like Harden, too.

• Upvote 1

@stevekylerNBA Orlando about to get their own NBA team -- Names being discussed: Juice, Heat, Magic, Tropics. Announcement coming july 27th.

Yeah, because he spotted Russell Westbrook at number 3, not the same thing we're looking at.

If we trade Howard to Houston we are immediately one of the worst teams in the league. But I guess you can predict the future and know for sure that we won't have a high pick right? Also it's nice to know that you already know that the Raptors pick will fall out of the top ten as well.

Oh it's also nice to know that all of this years Houston picks will also be busts. It must be nice to see the future.

But seriously now lets get back to the real world, we could possibly have 2 top 10 picks in next years draft plus other late first rounders. Yea you know the more I think about it we should just let Howard walk next summer and just have the 20th pick.

So, no more Dante and Ryan Anderson interviews. The world has just lost something truly great.

It's OK, we still have Hedo.

Never thought I'd say that.

You realize if Dwight is gone, and Ryan hypothetically stinks like he did in the playoffs, we're stuck with that big deal on the cap right?

It's a risk Hennigan didn't feel comfortable taking.

Bingo!