Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Why can't they send out one of those questionnaires right now asking if you would buy season tickets if they traded Dwight for Lopez? This us unreal if this happens. We get back no young stud, awful draft picks, and we hand baby Dwight to the nets in the only possible way he can get there. ANNND on top of that, we get to see them compete vs heat for a chance to go to the finals for the next 5 years.

Please be true!

Houston's offer probably not better than what the Nets r offering... otherwise, why would Rob continue to talk to the Nets?

Re: jameer nelson.

For all you guys complaining about it, read the article on nba.com by john denton and you'll realize all the things he's said fits in perfectly with what Hennigan is looking for. He even said he doesn't mind going through a rebuild and teaching guys and mentoring them. That's a true leader.

I don't know why you guys were crying about Nash. The lakers gave up FOUR picks for him, 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders for a 38 year old player (not to mention the 3yr 27mil deal). He's the only player that I can think of that is playing at such a high level at this stage in his career. You can't count on that continuing.

Andre Miller...nothing else needs to be said.

The whole deal where players get more money by not signing an extension and just getting a new contract is really *****ing ****ty. Thanks CBA

I know right, I was thinking the same thing too.... that just doesn't make sense...

it should be by signing an extension, a player would get more money...

the current CBA actually promotes players to become a free agent to get more money... something is awfully wrong here

I didn't say he was intent on staying. I'm saying if he doesn't go to Brooklyn I can see a scenario where he stays without signing an extension. But it's all in Hennigans hands

What's he going to do if they don't trade him to BK and he becomes a FA? They can't sign him so he's either going to open his teams list or retire.

What's he going to do if they don't trade him to BK and he becomes a FA? They can't sign him so he's either going to open his teams list or retire.

we can throw eggs at him for a year

Take your logic elsewhere. Yaboyr is busy thinking up his next generic news report to eventually rephrase, reword, and back peddle from.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1