Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think Rob said to them you can have Dwight if you find a way to take Richardson, Turk, and Duhon give us 4 first round picks and find a 3rd team for Humphries. You do that and get back to me.

So the Nets are plugging away.

I have not spoke to my person of interest since 9am... At that point everything was still on track for today at some point. I'm not the source as its been said nor am I the management team finalizing the deal to say release the info..

Just take Jameer as a token of more..

Remember there is a lot of things that could happen or come out

No particular order..

JJ's contract status

Andersons Contract

Head Coach

Dwight status

Vet min contract

Any possible trades that can go down whether S&T or straight up trades...

dude now ur just listing everything that can happen. My point is ur telling us stuff we already no and then something get released ull say i covered that but w.e man do ur thing ill quit picking on you. as long as every1 else is eating it up then go for it!

I think this Houston trade could mean good things for us.

Houston still has young players to trade in Parsons, Lamb, White, Jones, Morris, etc.

They now have a lottery pick that they can trade to us.

By moving Lowery for a draft pick they have increased ability to take on bad contracts along with Howard.

I wonder if they will make another push including this pick and offering to take on more dead weight.

How can we send him to the freaking NETS. The players we get suck, the money we have to pay them will suck, and we are keeping him in the East. Do not do this Henny!

will you please, please, please, for the love of god particle, PLEASE stop being such a spaz. PLEASE!

*irrelevant to other info still due

I will tell you this and I don't think it isn't obvious but it's true.. Jameer's theme is not "Chasing a ring" Jameer wants what is best for his family, and of course if he got a choice he would be on a championship team. He is a very very humble person. It's about Family with Jameer.

Don't take this as a comment that he's not championship caliber.. Just stating he's a true dude with a big heart.

this... way above d12

I'm pretty sure the "plugging away" that's happening is the Nets looking for a 3rd team that will be willing to take on Lopez and/or Hump and their new contracts in exchange for the expirings/draft pics we want. Everyone needs to quit freaking out about the Nets, were not trading Dwight there for what they have, obviously. Dwight may end up going there, but we will be getting back quality pics/young players/ expirings. I trust Rob.

He's told them what it's going to take to get Dwight. Now its up to the Nets to 'plug away' at other teams to get us what we want.

If they can't get it done, Dwight stays and we get his huge contract off the the books after the season. I'm actually feeling pretty optimistic about the whole thing right now.