Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Alright trade machine experts, lets get Bynum, Brand, and Iggy to ORL, ship D12, JRich, and Baby to LAL, and Gasol, Turk, JJ to Philly...

LETS GO!

why brand? and i dont see la giving away pau

Alright trade machine experts, lets get Bynum, Brand, and Iggy to ORL, ship D12, JRich, and Baby to LAL, and Gasol, Turk, JJ to Philly...

LETS GO!

Baby rightfully won't be going anywhere. He was our best player in the playoffs and has become the new heart and soul of the team. He's kinda fat and a bit of a goof, but he wears his heart on his sleeve and at least has a red hot crack. It's okay to fall for him. He won't dump us like our last girlfriend has.

Even on nba 2k12 howard 93 rating for Lopez 75 brooks 71 humphries 69 still isnt a good trade. Nets must be out of their damm minds offering that crap.

Shouldnt take a video game to tell you that trades BS

I'm all for coming up with scenarios, but I need more info on Harden. Beyond the obvious Hennigan/OKC connection, what makes you think that he'd be an option for us? I'm pretty sure that OKC has no plans to let him go and they will surely match any RFA contract he is offered.

Didn't someone just post a KD quote stating that "Harden will not hit the FA market?" I will look for it, but it was todays post, I am certain!

I'm all for coming up with scenarios, but I need more info on Harden. Beyond the obvious Hennigan/OKC connection, what makes you think that he'd be an option for us? I'm pretty sure that OKC has no plans to let him go and they will surely match any RFA contract he is offered.

Didn't someone just post a KD quote stating that "Harden will not hit the FA market?" I will look for it, but it was todays post, I am certain!

I saw the quote also; but KD doesn't write checks, lol. If OKC has to choose between shot-blocking PF or 6th man, who do they pick? They can easily extend both and pay the tax penalty, but we'll until they do, the speculation will be out there.

Maybe Harden is Rob's darkhorse player he has an offer for? lol