Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Jesus, the Nets trade turns us into a bottom 3-5 team in cap hell. The Rockets trade puts us in the bottom 7-10 range with a decent cap situation, but that's not where a star is going to go; therefore; PURGATORY.

Nets offer - Really bad situation

Rockets offer - Meh, no real interest in the team situation

Lose-lose.

how many 6'8, 280 pound guys (that's coming IN to the league) are worth anything? LeBron is a shortlist.

The same people who want Lamb now are the same ones who wanted Drummond if we could trade up; why did UCONN suck?

Christ, I don't want any of their picks.

If they offered Lowry, Martin, Parsons, 3 first round picks, and they took Hedo; I'd consider it; then ask them to take JRICH. If they didn't, I'd hang up the phone.

How? you're blowing it up and playing Lowry and BBD with a bunch of rookies and 2nd year developmental players.

Hey guys, 1st let me tell you that I'm very disappointed with Deron Williams...

and 2nd, I will share some thoughts on 2k12 because it arrived today and I played it all day (read if you want)

--

The presentation is very tight, even though it gets repetitive - I'm not too concerned with that aspect though.

I played 2 exhibition games and got raped in both so I decided to go to My Player right away.

I created a sexy black gentleman, 6 feet tall, athletic point guard (with dreads to emphasize his athleticism) and got drafted by the BOBCATS (UGH!)

I play with 12 minute quarters so I played like 17 games, obtaining only 1 win from all of those (very fitting)

I soon realised that I wouldn't win any championships but the constant 40+ point blowouts got old fast and I became very mad

The AI cheats quite a bit too, they block way too many shots and the friggin centers run so *****ing fast GOD DAMN

As my player was quite weak at first I'd struggle to get like 8 points per game and I'd do it with a very poor percentage

The skills I try to improve the most is Shot Inside, Strength and Shoot in Traffic (I love to drive to the rim)

I was tired of losing so I asked to be traded listing 1- Lakers (the only team that was interested in me) 2- Magic 3- Heat (everyone wants the Heat lol)

BUT HERE'S THE TWIST

The first game I played after the trade request was my first game as a starter and I completely teared **** up! 41 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds AGAINST THE SPURS

We still lost by 2 points because I winced in the clutch but my offensive clutch rating is like 37

I got millions of milestones in only 1 game and now I have 10000+ SPs to spend tomorrow :D

This left me very excited to play the game tomorrow.

NBA 2k12 is quite awesome, but the *****ing press conferences are tricky! There aren't any good answers sometimes!!!

The AI cheats but I had been playing PES 2012 and FIFA Street and those games AI cheat 10 times more

Thanks for reading (or not, I just wanted to throw these words out there because I'm so excited :sadcrab: )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hey guys, 1st let me tell you that I'm very disappointed with Deron Williams...

and 2nd, I will share some thoughts on 2k12 because it arrived today and I played it all day (read if you want)

--

The presentation is very tight, even though it gets repetitive - I'm not too concerned with that aspect though.

I played 2 exhibition games and got raped in both so I decided to go to My Player right away.

I created a sexy black gentleman, 6 feet tall, athletic point guard (with dreads to emphasize his athleticism) and got drafted by the BOBCATS (UGH!)

I play with 12 minute quarters so I played like 17 games, obtaining only 1 win from all of those (very fitting)

I soon realised that I wouldn't win any championships but the constant 40+ point blowouts got old fast and I became very mad

The AI cheats quite a bit too, they block way too many shots and the friggin centers run so *****ing fast GOD DAMN

As my player was quite weak at first I'd struggle to get like 8 points per game and I'd do it with a very poor percentage

The skills I try to improve the most is Shot Inside, Strength and Shoot in Traffic (I love to drive to the rim)

I was tired of losing so I asked to be traded listing 1- Lakers (the only team that was interested in me) 2- Magic 3- Heat (everyone wants the Heat lol)

BUT HERE'S THE TWIST

The first game I played after the trade request was my first game as a starter and I completely teared **** up! 41 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds AGAINST THE SPURS

We still lost by 2 points because I winced in the clutch but my offensive clutch rating is like 37

I got millions of milestones in only 1 game and now I have 10000+ SPs to spend tomorrow :D

This left me very excited to play the game tomorrow.

NBA 2k12 is quite awesome, but the *****ing press conferences are tricky! There aren't any good answers sometimes!!!

The AI cheats but I had been playing PES 2012 and FIFA Street and those games AI cheat 10 times more

Thanks for reading (or not, I just wanted to throw these words out there because I'm so excited :sadcrab: )

Thanks for wasting 1 minute of my life

• Upvote 6

Pretty much agree with everything you said. I don't like Bynum because I have an insane hatred of the Lakers. But if he were on our team? Not a problem.

Bynum doesn't rely on pure athleticism and Dwight does. As our own JRich demonstrates, once the hops go, those kinds of players fade REAL fast. Bynum, IF he keeps those knees healthy, has a longer horizon with his play style.

Of all the deals I've seen, trading for Bynum, at least if we want to do anything next season, is the way to go. HOWEVER, if our goal is to tank, blow off all salaries for picks and expiring contracts. Preferably expiring contracts of crappy players.

Comparing dwight to jrich is a good one. Once Jrich lost athleticism, he became a 3 point shooter, he used to rely on cutting and up tempo basketball.

When Dwights goes, all he'll have is a hook shot, his inability to develop a jump shot, is going to sink him by the time he's 33. he won't be grabbing as many rebounds, he won't be able to get as many dunks.

Bynum mostly relies on fundamentals, strength, and footwork. He doesn't rely on superior athletic talent. He can easily be a 20+ PPG guy with more shots and getting away from the Lakers is good for him. and honestly MWP would be a good addition to our team to, he played great last year after he got in shape