Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Should we throw the MLE Lee's way and see if he wants to come back? His best bed buddy Dwight will more than likely still be here for the upcoming season! Lewis is bought out too, can we acquire both? Then we've pretty much put the '09 team back together for one triumphant last ride before Dwight has to play for Charlotte or whatever other crappy team in a crappy location will actually have the cap space to sign him.

Meer

Lee

Turk

Shard

Howard

Together again!

• Upvote 1

I added a couple of things to my quote after you replied. do you agree with what I added about Bynum?

Finding a SG/SF like Kobe is going to be hard, because no one is like Kobe nor MJ. Hopefully one player would shock us or capture our interest. ;)

Yea I did see that and I agree, u bring in Shaw who is well regarded by fellow players and bring in Bynum has already proven he is a kep piece to a championship team.

It's all about building a team and collecting pieces. Bynum is the best we can get. Remember we still have to fill in seats.

A buddy of mine is real close with Nick Arison (CEO of heat, mickeys son) from their days at Duke and said that Camby is being heavily courted by Heat as their top priority. We need to have a player that can dominate the C position to even start to think about advancing past the heat in the near future.

Or we just blow it up and taken Houston's youth and roll dice for a few years and watch playoffs from home 2-3 years. I'm ok with either of these options..

Dwight: HEY DERON! DERON! PASS ME THE BALL! I'LL SCORE! DERON!

Deron: Get a better position

Dwight: I'M OPEN DERON! DERON! PASS ME THE BALL! YO DERON! DERON!

Deron: Too far away from the basket now, Dwight. Back up.

Dwight: DERON! DERON! HEY! DERON! HEY! I'M OPEN! DERON!

* Deron passes to IsoJoe *

Joe: Thanks, Deron! Now time for Isooooo!

Dwight: DERON! Deron...

what_have_you_done_face_by_peteypiranha128-d3pbwit.jpg

• Upvote 1

Should we throw the MLE Lee's way and see if he wants to come back? His best bed buddy Dwight will more than likely still be here for the upcoming season! Lewis is bought out too, can we acquire both? Then we've pretty much put the '09 team back together for one triumphant last ride before Dwight has to play for Charlotte or whatever other crappy team in a crappy location will actually have the cap space to sign him.

Meer

Lee

Turk

Shard

Howard

Together again!

Lol. Do it Henny! Lets re-live Our only glory!

Obviously, you did not watch the games

I did. It was Kobe all day and all night. I am still mad at him for beating us in 2009, despite beating the lakers 2-0 during the season. But still Kobe drew up a storm both 'ship wins in 2009 and 2010.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dwight: HEY DERON! DERON! PASS ME THE BALL! I'LL SCORE! DERON!

Deron: Get a better position

Dwight: I'M OPEN DERON! DERON! PASS ME THE BALL! YO DERON! DERON!

Deron: Too far away from the basket now, Dwight. Back up.

Dwight: DERON! DERON! HEY! DERON! HEY! I'M OPEN! DERON!

* Deron passes to IsoJoe *

Joe: Thanks, Deron! Now time for Isooooo!

Dwight: DERON! Deron...

what_have_you_done_face_by_peteypiranha128-d3pbwit.jpg

It's so true. He is going to have like 8 shot attempts per night and he sure as heck won't be their closer. Hahaha.

Yea I did see that and I agree, u bring in Shaw who is well regarded by fellow players and bring in Bynum has already proven he is a kep piece to a championship team.

It's all about building a team and collecting pieces. Bynum is the best we can get. Remember we still have to fill in seats.

A buddy of mine is real close with Nick Arison (CEO of heat, mickeys son) from their days at Duke and said that Camby is being heavily courted by Heat as their top priority. We need to have a player that can dominate the C position to even start to think about advancing past the heat in the near future.

Or we just blow it up and taken Houston's youth and roll dice for a few years and watch playoffs from home 2-3 years. I'm ok with either of these options..

Exactly!

Disgusting! I gave you a -1 for that!

What's disgusting is that there is someone on here that thought I was being serious about Luke Walton contributing to the Lakers championships.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

What's disgusting is that there is someone on here that thought I was being serious about Luke Walton contributing to the Lakers championships.

Go ask Laker Fans what they think about Luke Freaking Walton.