Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Ok, thanks. Can one of the salary cap wiz kids on here clear up if they could afford Dwight Howard at this point?

Only via sign and trade with players that were previously on their team. They couldn't offer him a max contract on the free agent market. That is why they are pushing so hard because eventually they will need to re-sign those guys for themselves or another team is going to move in and sign them making it nearly impossible for the Nets to acquire Howard in the future without including one of their current core guys like Wallace or Johnson, which Hennigan would never do. They are going to pay luxury tax but it is still possible for them to acquire Howard.

Only via sign and trade with players that were previously on their team. They couldn't offer him a max contract on the free agent market. That is why they are pushing so hard because eventually they will need to re-sign those guys for themselves or another team is going to move in and sign them making it nearly impossible for the Nets to acquire Howard in the future without including one of their current core guys like Wallace or Johnson, which Hennigan would never do. They are going to pay luxury tax but it is still possible for them to acquire Howard.

*sigh.....thanks for the info

If Brooklyn can't cut deal with Orlando for Dwight Howard, strong possibility it'll move to keep forward Kris Humphries, source tells Y!

The Nets are still pursuing Bucks power forward Ersan Ilyasova, sources tell Y! Milwaukee has pushed to re-sign him.

i havent seen YBR on a here in a Day or 2. Maybe got a little tired over all this. Or maybe just trying to enjoy his holiday... Either thanks for the info man...

my bad guys, i havent talked to him since yesterday afternoon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

my bad guys, i havent talked to him since yesterday afternoon

And he wants out bad. I say we pay for his cab to the airport, so we can get this over with. If he has to pay for it, he'll complain about it.

And he wants out bad. I say we pay for his cab to the airport, so we can get this over with. If he has to pay for it, he'll complain about it.

He probably wants a limo.

He probably wants a limo.

So? He's asking for a trade to the Nets which would give us Brook F'in Lopez. So, a taxi it is. Small one too.