Babir_9

2012 Offseason

S&T Anderson for Evans. I hear Sacramento wants to get rid of him because he doesn't get along with their head coach. Evans runs the point...sign O.J. Mayo to start SG. Profit?

Been discussed. Sac has the cap space to sign Anderson outright and still hold onto Evans. No point in trading for him.

Yeah it's great.

Now who runs point, starts at SG and SF?

Have a quick looksie at the summer league roster and pick a few.

No but seriously, is Bynum starting to look good because of the "ugly chick effect"? Before, when Dwight was good looking, nobody would have slept with Bynum, but now that on closer examination Dwight has a herpies sore on his mouth, scratching his crotch a lot, and bragging about sleeping with homeless guys, Bynum all of a sudden isn't looking so bad?

Have a quick looksie at the summer league roster and pick a few.

No but seriously, is Bynum starting to look good because of the "ugly chick effect"? Before, when Dwight was good looking, nobody would have slept with Bynum, but now that on closer examination Dwight has a herpies sore on his mouth, scratching his crotch a lot, and bragging about sleeping with homeless guys, Bynum all of a sudden isn't looking so bad?

lol

Been discussed. Sac has the cap space to sign Anderson outright and still hold onto Evans. No point in trading for him.

Its been discussed, but I hear they don't want to keep Evans. Why would they want a bidding war on Anderson either? Don't you think they want money to sign veteran help next year? I mean they have the bigs now and if they got a guy like Ellis now that would be a pretty good team, right? So why waste more money when you can trade and acquire him for less. It only works though if Sacramento is the only team interested...which seems to be the case.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-dwight-howard-to-the-lakers-not-so-fast-20120703,0,7220021.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=53297

But the Lakers have a growing list of concerns about Howard, according to a person with knowledge of the team’s thinking.

How's that bulging disk in his back, the one that required surgery and forced him to miss the playoffs?

Will he actually sign a contract extension after indicating privately he does not want to play for the Lakers? The Lakers currently won’t accept a trade for him without getting more years tacked on to the one he has left (for $19.5 million).

Will he calm down? His demeanor irritated Orlando fans and led to nationwide criticism on how not to engineer one’s departure from a team.

Ok, so Bynum is a very good center right? But were is he without oh say the best guard since MJ, a talented PF and a headcase but still talented SF?

Bring him to the Magic and surround him good PFs and a slightly above average at best SG (JJ) and nothing else. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I think it's more that Devos doesn't want to go through another rebuild and rather stay competitive. Or Houston backed off. I believe the former.

RDV wants title/rings. I think it is beyond time for the old man to have a seat down with dwight with no one maybe henni in the room and talk to him.